Matt Cardle's Single Reigns Holiday U.K. Chart
"The X Factor" winner Matt Cardle has continued his chart reign in the U.K. after landing the first number one single of 2011. The singer topped the chart for the third consecutive week on Sunday, January 2 night with "When We Collide", while Rihanna and Drake's duet "What's My Name?" stayed in second place.
The Black Eyed Peas' "The Time (Dirty Bit)" took third spot, Ellie Goulding's "Your Song" and Katy Perry's hit "Firework" rounded out the top five.
In the British album chart, Rihanna pushed Take That from number one place with her record "Loud", while the reunited five-piece took second place with "Progress". British rapper Plan B shot up the chart to number three with "The Defamation of Strickland Banks". Tinie Tempah's album "Disc-Overy" and The Wanted's self-titled offering took fourth and fifth place respectively.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones