Matt Cardle's Single Reigns Holiday U.K. Chart
"The X Factor" winner Matt Cardle has continued his chart reign in the U.K. after landing the first number one single of 2011. The singer topped the chart for the third consecutive week on Sunday, January 2 night with "When We Collide", while Rihanna and Drake's duet "What's My Name?" stayed in second place.
The Black Eyed Peas' "The Time (Dirty Bit)" took third spot, Ellie Goulding's "Your Song" and Katy Perry's hit "Firework" rounded out the top five.
In the British album chart, Rihanna pushed Take That from number one place with her record "Loud", while the reunited five-piece took second place with "Progress". British rapper Plan B shot up the chart to number three with "The Defamation of Strickland Banks". Tinie Tempah's album "Disc-Overy" and The Wanted's self-titled offering took fourth and fifth place respectively.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host