Matt Cardle's Single Reigns Holiday U.K. Chart
"The X Factor" winner Matt Cardle has continued his chart reign in the U.K. after landing the first number one single of 2011. The singer topped the chart for the third consecutive week on Sunday, January 2 night with "When We Collide", while Rihanna and Drake's duet "What's My Name?" stayed in second place.
The Black Eyed Peas' "The Time (Dirty Bit)" took third spot, Ellie Goulding's "Your Song" and Katy Perry's hit "Firework" rounded out the top five.
In the British album chart, Rihanna pushed Take That from number one place with her record "Loud", while the reunited five-piece took second place with "Progress". British rapper Plan B shot up the chart to number three with "The Defamation of Strickland Banks". Tinie Tempah's album "Disc-Overy" and The Wanted's self-titled offering took fourth and fifth place respectively.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special