Matt Cardle's Single Reigns Holiday U.K. Chart
"The X Factor" winner Matt Cardle has continued his chart reign in the U.K. after landing the first number one single of 2011. The singer topped the chart for the third consecutive week on Sunday, January 2 night with "When We Collide", while Rihanna and Drake's duet "What's My Name?" stayed in second place.
The Black Eyed Peas' "The Time (Dirty Bit)" took third spot, Ellie Goulding's "Your Song" and Katy Perry's hit "Firework" rounded out the top five.
In the British album chart, Rihanna pushed Take That from number one place with her record "Loud", while the reunited five-piece took second place with "Progress". British rapper Plan B shot up the chart to number three with "The Defamation of Strickland Banks". Tinie Tempah's album "Disc-Overy" and The Wanted's self-titled offering took fourth and fifth place respectively.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details