Matt Cardle's Single Reigns Holiday U.K. Chart
"The X Factor" winner Matt Cardle has continued his chart reign in the U.K. after landing the first number one single of 2011. The singer topped the chart for the third consecutive week on Sunday, January 2 night with "When We Collide", while Rihanna and Drake's duet "What's My Name?" stayed in second place.
The Black Eyed Peas' "The Time (Dirty Bit)" took third spot, Ellie Goulding's "Your Song" and Katy Perry's hit "Firework" rounded out the top five.
In the British album chart, Rihanna pushed Take That from number one place with her record "Loud", while the reunited five-piece took second place with "Progress". British rapper Plan B shot up the chart to number three with "The Defamation of Strickland Banks". Tinie Tempah's album "Disc-Overy" and The Wanted's self-titled offering took fourth and fifth place respectively.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance