Pamela Anderson's Overzealous Fan Tried to Board Her Train
Pamela Anderson was left shaken on Sunday, January 2 evening when U.K. police arrested a man who allegedly became violent after trying to confront the blond beauty on a train in Liverpool, England.
The former "Baywatch" star was set to leave Liverpool Lime Street railway station to travel to London after finishing her run in traditional festive pantomime "Aladdin" when an overzealous fan tried to board the same carriage.
British Transport Police officials were alerted and tried to convince the man to leave, but after the run-in turned nasty, cops were forced to use pepper spray to restrain the suspect. Photographs of the incident show four officers carrying the suspect away from the train while a terrified Anderson looks on.
A spokesperson for British Transport Police said a 21-year-old was taken into custody "after an altercation took place in which a police officer was assaulted. The man became verbally abusive to rail staff (as) he was asked to produce a ticket. British Transport Police attend(ed) and the man became violent and assaulted an officer and was arrested. Officers were forced to use capture spray as the man resisted arrest."
A representative for the star wrote on Twitter.com, "Pamela Anderson is safe and sound on train back to the English capital - no problems with her safety due to excellent security personnel."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'