Pamela Anderson's Overzealous Fan Tried to Board Her Train
Pamela Anderson was left shaken on Sunday, January 2 evening when U.K. police arrested a man who allegedly became violent after trying to confront the blond beauty on a train in Liverpool, England.
The former "Baywatch" star was set to leave Liverpool Lime Street railway station to travel to London after finishing her run in traditional festive pantomime "Aladdin" when an overzealous fan tried to board the same carriage.
British Transport Police officials were alerted and tried to convince the man to leave, but after the run-in turned nasty, cops were forced to use pepper spray to restrain the suspect. Photographs of the incident show four officers carrying the suspect away from the train while a terrified Anderson looks on.
A spokesperson for British Transport Police said a 21-year-old was taken into custody "after an altercation took place in which a police officer was assaulted. The man became verbally abusive to rail staff (as) he was asked to produce a ticket. British Transport Police attend(ed) and the man became violent and assaulted an officer and was arrested. Officers were forced to use capture spray as the man resisted arrest."
A representative for the star wrote on Twitter.com, "Pamela Anderson is safe and sound on train back to the English capital - no problems with her safety due to excellent security personnel."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy