Pamela Anderson's Overzealous Fan Tried to Board Her Train
Pamela Anderson was left shaken on Sunday, January 2 evening when U.K. police arrested a man who allegedly became violent after trying to confront the blond beauty on a train in Liverpool, England.
The former "Baywatch" star was set to leave Liverpool Lime Street railway station to travel to London after finishing her run in traditional festive pantomime "Aladdin" when an overzealous fan tried to board the same carriage.
British Transport Police officials were alerted and tried to convince the man to leave, but after the run-in turned nasty, cops were forced to use pepper spray to restrain the suspect. Photographs of the incident show four officers carrying the suspect away from the train while a terrified Anderson looks on.
A spokesperson for British Transport Police said a 21-year-old was taken into custody "after an altercation took place in which a police officer was assaulted. The man became verbally abusive to rail staff (as) he was asked to produce a ticket. British Transport Police attend(ed) and the man became violent and assaulted an officer and was arrested. Officers were forced to use capture spray as the man resisted arrest."
A representative for the star wrote on Twitter.com, "Pamela Anderson is safe and sound on train back to the English capital - no problems with her safety due to excellent security personnel."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?