Pamela Anderson's Overzealous Fan Tried to Board Her Train
Pamela Anderson was left shaken on Sunday, January 2 evening when U.K. police arrested a man who allegedly became violent after trying to confront the blond beauty on a train in Liverpool, England.
The former "Baywatch" star was set to leave Liverpool Lime Street railway station to travel to London after finishing her run in traditional festive pantomime "Aladdin" when an overzealous fan tried to board the same carriage.
British Transport Police officials were alerted and tried to convince the man to leave, but after the run-in turned nasty, cops were forced to use pepper spray to restrain the suspect. Photographs of the incident show four officers carrying the suspect away from the train while a terrified Anderson looks on.
A spokesperson for British Transport Police said a 21-year-old was taken into custody "after an altercation took place in which a police officer was assaulted. The man became verbally abusive to rail staff (as) he was asked to produce a ticket. British Transport Police attend(ed) and the man became violent and assaulted an officer and was arrested. Officers were forced to use capture spray as the man resisted arrest."
A representative for the star wrote on Twitter.com, "Pamela Anderson is safe and sound on train back to the English capital - no problems with her safety due to excellent security personnel."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says