Lady GaGa Collaborates With Polaroid Again
Lady GaGa hasn't wasted any time expanding her resume in 2011 - she's set to announce a new collaboration with Polaroid instant cameras later this month. GaGa announced plans to help bosses at the famed photography firm revive their classic cameras after production halted back in 2008, and she went on to create a range of fashionable, fast-selling items for the brand.
Now brand bosses have snapped up the "Paparazzi" hitmaker once again, for what they call the Polaroid Grey Label. Further details about the collaboration are set to be announced at the 2011 Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in Las Vegas on Thursday, January 6.
A statement on Polaroid's website reads, "A year in the making, Polaroid Grey Label is a collaboration between two of the most influential icons of our time. Polaroid and Lady Gaga. Join us at Polaroid.com as we reveal the next generation instant experience. Live from CES in Las Vegas. January 6th, 2011 at 3:30pm PST."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch