Lady GaGa Collaborates With Polaroid Again
Lady GaGa hasn't wasted any time expanding her resume in 2011 - she's set to announce a new collaboration with Polaroid instant cameras later this month. GaGa announced plans to help bosses at the famed photography firm revive their classic cameras after production halted back in 2008, and she went on to create a range of fashionable, fast-selling items for the brand.
Now brand bosses have snapped up the "Paparazzi" hitmaker once again, for what they call the Polaroid Grey Label. Further details about the collaboration are set to be announced at the 2011 Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in Las Vegas on Thursday, January 6.
A statement on Polaroid's website reads, "A year in the making, Polaroid Grey Label is a collaboration between two of the most influential icons of our time. Polaroid and Lady Gaga. Join us at Polaroid.com as we reveal the next generation instant experience. Live from CES in Las Vegas. January 6th, 2011 at 3:30pm PST."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed