Lady GaGa Collaborates With Polaroid Again
Lady GaGa hasn't wasted any time expanding her resume in 2011 - she's set to announce a new collaboration with Polaroid instant cameras later this month. GaGa announced plans to help bosses at the famed photography firm revive their classic cameras after production halted back in 2008, and she went on to create a range of fashionable, fast-selling items for the brand.
Now brand bosses have snapped up the "Paparazzi" hitmaker once again, for what they call the Polaroid Grey Label. Further details about the collaboration are set to be announced at the 2011 Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in Las Vegas on Thursday, January 6.
A statement on Polaroid's website reads, "A year in the making, Polaroid Grey Label is a collaboration between two of the most influential icons of our time. Polaroid and Lady Gaga. Join us at Polaroid.com as we reveal the next generation instant experience. Live from CES in Las Vegas. January 6th, 2011 at 3:30pm PST."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna