Lady GaGa Collaborates With Polaroid Again
Lady GaGa hasn't wasted any time expanding her resume in 2011 - she's set to announce a new collaboration with Polaroid instant cameras later this month. GaGa announced plans to help bosses at the famed photography firm revive their classic cameras after production halted back in 2008, and she went on to create a range of fashionable, fast-selling items for the brand.
Now brand bosses have snapped up the "Paparazzi" hitmaker once again, for what they call the Polaroid Grey Label. Further details about the collaboration are set to be announced at the 2011 Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in Las Vegas on Thursday, January 6.
A statement on Polaroid's website reads, "A year in the making, Polaroid Grey Label is a collaboration between two of the most influential icons of our time. Polaroid and Lady Gaga. Join us at Polaroid.com as we reveal the next generation instant experience. Live from CES in Las Vegas. January 6th, 2011 at 3:30pm PST."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans