Ke$ha Declared Foul-Mouthed New Year's Resolution
Ke$ha had U.S. TV censors reeling on Friday night, December 31 - when she declared a foul-mouthed resolution during a live New Year's Eve broadcast. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker took the stage for "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" in New York City to ring in 2011.
She first stunned the crowd with a bizarre performance that included straddling a man dressed a Santa Claus, whacking what appeared to be an Easter Bunny pinata, and urging the crowd to "make 2011 our b**ch!" And she shocked millions minutes before the clock struck midnight, as viewership peaked, when Seacrest asked her about her New Year's resolution and the wild child hitmaker quipped, "Not become a d**chebag."
The TV host quickly moved on, responding, "You can do that."
More Ke$ha News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs