Ke$ha Declared Foul-Mouthed New Year's Resolution
Ke$ha had U.S. TV censors reeling on Friday night, December 31 - when she declared a foul-mouthed resolution during a live New Year's Eve broadcast. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker took the stage for "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" in New York City to ring in 2011.
She first stunned the crowd with a bizarre performance that included straddling a man dressed a Santa Claus, whacking what appeared to be an Easter Bunny pinata, and urging the crowd to "make 2011 our b**ch!" And she shocked millions minutes before the clock struck midnight, as viewership peaked, when Seacrest asked her about her New Year's resolution and the wild child hitmaker quipped, "Not become a d**chebag."
The TV host quickly moved on, responding, "You can do that."
More Ke$ha News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March