Ke$ha Declared Foul-Mouthed New Year's Resolution
Ke$ha had U.S. TV censors reeling on Friday night, December 31 - when she declared a foul-mouthed resolution during a live New Year's Eve broadcast. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker took the stage for "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" in New York City to ring in 2011.
She first stunned the crowd with a bizarre performance that included straddling a man dressed a Santa Claus, whacking what appeared to be an Easter Bunny pinata, and urging the crowd to "make 2011 our b**ch!" And she shocked millions minutes before the clock struck midnight, as viewership peaked, when Seacrest asked her about her New Year's resolution and the wild child hitmaker quipped, "Not become a d**chebag."
The TV host quickly moved on, responding, "You can do that."
More Ke$ha News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video