Ke$ha Declared Foul-Mouthed New Year's Resolution
Ke$ha had U.S. TV censors reeling on Friday night, December 31 - when she declared a foul-mouthed resolution during a live New Year's Eve broadcast. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker took the stage for "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" in New York City to ring in 2011.
She first stunned the crowd with a bizarre performance that included straddling a man dressed a Santa Claus, whacking what appeared to be an Easter Bunny pinata, and urging the crowd to "make 2011 our b**ch!" And she shocked millions minutes before the clock struck midnight, as viewership peaked, when Seacrest asked her about her New Year's resolution and the wild child hitmaker quipped, "Not become a d**chebag."
The TV host quickly moved on, responding, "You can do that."
More Ke$ha News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World