Ke$ha Declared Foul-Mouthed New Year's Resolution
Ke$ha had U.S. TV censors reeling on Friday night, December 31 - when she declared a foul-mouthed resolution during a live New Year's Eve broadcast. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker took the stage for "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" in New York City to ring in 2011.
She first stunned the crowd with a bizarre performance that included straddling a man dressed a Santa Claus, whacking what appeared to be an Easter Bunny pinata, and urging the crowd to "make 2011 our b**ch!" And she shocked millions minutes before the clock struck midnight, as viewership peaked, when Seacrest asked her about her New Year's resolution and the wild child hitmaker quipped, "Not become a d**chebag."
The TV host quickly moved on, responding, "You can do that."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen