Natalie Portman Denies Being Wanted for Superman and Batman Movies
Natalie Portman has blasted reports she is set to appear in the next installments of the "Superman" and "Batman" movie franchises. The actress was rumored to have landed a part in Zack Snyder's upcoming film "The Man of Steel", but Portman insists she's not even been approached for the project.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "What is that? No, I haven't heard anything." And when Portman was questioned about a reported role in Christopher Nolan's next Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises", she responded, "Oh, I don't know anything about that."
Pregnant Natalie Portman has been hailed for her performance in "Black Swan" which could land her an Oscar nod. She will appear in a number of films in 2011, including "No Strings Attached", "The Other Woman" and "Thor".
More Natalie Portman News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child