Natalie Portman Denies Being Wanted for Superman and Batman Movies
Natalie Portman has blasted reports she is set to appear in the next installments of the "Superman" and "Batman" movie franchises. The actress was rumored to have landed a part in Zack Snyder's upcoming film "The Man of Steel", but Portman insists she's not even been approached for the project.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "What is that? No, I haven't heard anything." And when Portman was questioned about a reported role in Christopher Nolan's next Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises", she responded, "Oh, I don't know anything about that."
Pregnant Natalie Portman has been hailed for her performance in "Black Swan" which could land her an Oscar nod. She will appear in a number of films in 2011, including "No Strings Attached", "The Other Woman" and "Thor".
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!