Natalie Portman Denies Being Wanted for Superman and Batman Movies
Natalie Portman has blasted reports she is set to appear in the next installments of the "Superman" and "Batman" movie franchises. The actress was rumored to have landed a part in Zack Snyder's upcoming film "The Man of Steel", but Portman insists she's not even been approached for the project.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "What is that? No, I haven't heard anything." And when Portman was questioned about a reported role in Christopher Nolan's next Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises", she responded, "Oh, I don't know anything about that."
Pregnant Natalie Portman has been hailed for her performance in "Black Swan" which could land her an Oscar nod. She will appear in a number of films in 2011, including "No Strings Attached", "The Other Woman" and "Thor".
More Natalie Portman News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance