Natalie Portman Denies Being Wanted for Superman and Batman Movies
Natalie Portman has blasted reports she is set to appear in the next installments of the "Superman" and "Batman" movie franchises. The actress was rumored to have landed a part in Zack Snyder's upcoming film "The Man of Steel", but Portman insists she's not even been approached for the project.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "What is that? No, I haven't heard anything." And when Portman was questioned about a reported role in Christopher Nolan's next Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises", she responded, "Oh, I don't know anything about that."
Pregnant Natalie Portman has been hailed for her performance in "Black Swan" which could land her an Oscar nod. She will appear in a number of films in 2011, including "No Strings Attached", "The Other Woman" and "Thor".
More Natalie Portman News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce