Natalie Portman Denies Being Wanted for Superman and Batman Movies
Natalie Portman has blasted reports she is set to appear in the next installments of the "Superman" and "Batman" movie franchises. The actress was rumored to have landed a part in Zack Snyder's upcoming film "The Man of Steel", but Portman insists she's not even been approached for the project.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "What is that? No, I haven't heard anything." And when Portman was questioned about a reported role in Christopher Nolan's next Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises", she responded, "Oh, I don't know anything about that."
Pregnant Natalie Portman has been hailed for her performance in "Black Swan" which could land her an Oscar nod. She will appear in a number of films in 2011, including "No Strings Attached", "The Other Woman" and "Thor".
More Natalie Portman News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed