Michael Lohan Asks All 4 One to Write Song About Lindsay
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father Michael has commissioned a singer from the Grammy-winning group All 4 One to write a song dedicated to the troubled actress. Delious Kennedy has revealed he's agreed to put pen to paper for a tune he calls "My Rose", a dance club track about the "Mean Girls" star.
Michael Lohan says the song is about a "talented and beautiful young lady who has grown in our hearts, she is badgered by paparazzi, cut down by the media," adding, "She will wilt, but when she falls, I will always be there to pick her up and put her petals back on."
Kennedy, who says he recorded the song last week, gave TMZ.com a preview to the lyrics: "The girl is like a rose garden. She falls back, springs forth and grows stronger with thorns."
It's not the first time the Lohans have aired out family issues in music. Lindsay debuted her own track, "Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)", back in 2005.
The actress, who has been in and out of jail and rehab over the last year, is currently serving out a three-month stint at California's Betty Ford clinic after failing two mandatory drug tests and is rumored to have reached out to her estranged father when he was spotted visiting the center in November 2010. Michael Lohan has since confirmed they are making good progress in fixing their former family feud.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?