Michael Lohan Asks All 4 One to Write Song About Lindsay
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father Michael has commissioned a singer from the Grammy-winning group All 4 One to write a song dedicated to the troubled actress. Delious Kennedy has revealed he's agreed to put pen to paper for a tune he calls "My Rose", a dance club track about the "Mean Girls" star.
Michael Lohan says the song is about a "talented and beautiful young lady who has grown in our hearts, she is badgered by paparazzi, cut down by the media," adding, "She will wilt, but when she falls, I will always be there to pick her up and put her petals back on."
Kennedy, who says he recorded the song last week, gave TMZ.com a preview to the lyrics: "The girl is like a rose garden. She falls back, springs forth and grows stronger with thorns."
It's not the first time the Lohans have aired out family issues in music. Lindsay debuted her own track, "Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)", back in 2005.
The actress, who has been in and out of jail and rehab over the last year, is currently serving out a three-month stint at California's Betty Ford clinic after failing two mandatory drug tests and is rumored to have reached out to her estranged father when he was spotted visiting the center in November 2010. Michael Lohan has since confirmed they are making good progress in fixing their former family feud.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd