Michael Lohan Asks All 4 One to Write Song About Lindsay
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father Michael has commissioned a singer from the Grammy-winning group All 4 One to write a song dedicated to the troubled actress. Delious Kennedy has revealed he's agreed to put pen to paper for a tune he calls "My Rose", a dance club track about the "Mean Girls" star.
Michael Lohan says the song is about a "talented and beautiful young lady who has grown in our hearts, she is badgered by paparazzi, cut down by the media," adding, "She will wilt, but when she falls, I will always be there to pick her up and put her petals back on."
Kennedy, who says he recorded the song last week, gave TMZ.com a preview to the lyrics: "The girl is like a rose garden. She falls back, springs forth and grows stronger with thorns."
It's not the first time the Lohans have aired out family issues in music. Lindsay debuted her own track, "Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)", back in 2005.
The actress, who has been in and out of jail and rehab over the last year, is currently serving out a three-month stint at California's Betty Ford clinic after failing two mandatory drug tests and is rumored to have reached out to her estranged father when he was spotted visiting the center in November 2010. Michael Lohan has since confirmed they are making good progress in fixing their former family feud.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns