Amanda Holden Announces She Is Six Months Pregnant
British actress and TV host Amanda Holden is six months pregnant with her second child. The "Britain's Got Talent" judge has announced she is expecting a baby boy with her husband, Chris Hughes.
Taking to her Twitter.com blog to reveal the happy news, she writes, "Just to let you know. I am 6 months pregnant with a baby boy!! Have had to keep it quiet until now." And newsman Piers Morgan, who appears on the "Britain's Got Talent" panel alongside Holden, has already tweeted his congratulations to the star: "OK - Amanda Holden's pregnant. She's 6 months pregnant too - how the hell did someone so indiscreet keep that a secret so long? Very excited for her and Chris."
Holden and Hughes already have a four-year-old daughter, Lexi.
More Amanda Holden News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory