Amanda Holden Announces She Is Six Months Pregnant
British actress and TV host Amanda Holden is six months pregnant with her second child. The "Britain's Got Talent" judge has announced she is expecting a baby boy with her husband, Chris Hughes.
Taking to her Twitter.com blog to reveal the happy news, she writes, "Just to let you know. I am 6 months pregnant with a baby boy!! Have had to keep it quiet until now." And newsman Piers Morgan, who appears on the "Britain's Got Talent" panel alongside Holden, has already tweeted his congratulations to the star: "OK - Amanda Holden's pregnant. She's 6 months pregnant too - how the hell did someone so indiscreet keep that a secret so long? Very excited for her and Chris."
Holden and Hughes already have a four-year-old daughter, Lexi.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked