Amanda Holden Announces She Is Six Months Pregnant
British actress and TV host Amanda Holden is six months pregnant with her second child. The "Britain's Got Talent" judge has announced she is expecting a baby boy with her husband, Chris Hughes.
Taking to her Twitter.com blog to reveal the happy news, she writes, "Just to let you know. I am 6 months pregnant with a baby boy!! Have had to keep it quiet until now." And newsman Piers Morgan, who appears on the "Britain's Got Talent" panel alongside Holden, has already tweeted his congratulations to the star: "OK - Amanda Holden's pregnant. She's 6 months pregnant too - how the hell did someone so indiscreet keep that a secret so long? Very excited for her and Chris."
Holden and Hughes already have a four-year-old daughter, Lexi.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular