Amanda Holden Announces She Is Six Months Pregnant
British actress and TV host Amanda Holden is six months pregnant with her second child. The "Britain's Got Talent" judge has announced she is expecting a baby boy with her husband, Chris Hughes.
Taking to her Twitter.com blog to reveal the happy news, she writes, "Just to let you know. I am 6 months pregnant with a baby boy!! Have had to keep it quiet until now." And newsman Piers Morgan, who appears on the "Britain's Got Talent" panel alongside Holden, has already tweeted his congratulations to the star: "OK - Amanda Holden's pregnant. She's 6 months pregnant too - how the hell did someone so indiscreet keep that a secret so long? Very excited for her and Chris."
Holden and Hughes already have a four-year-old daughter, Lexi.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress