Amanda Holden Announces She Is Six Months Pregnant
British actress and TV host Amanda Holden is six months pregnant with her second child. The "Britain's Got Talent" judge has announced she is expecting a baby boy with her husband, Chris Hughes.
Taking to her Twitter.com blog to reveal the happy news, she writes, "Just to let you know. I am 6 months pregnant with a baby boy!! Have had to keep it quiet until now." And newsman Piers Morgan, who appears on the "Britain's Got Talent" panel alongside Holden, has already tweeted his congratulations to the star: "OK - Amanda Holden's pregnant. She's 6 months pregnant too - how the hell did someone so indiscreet keep that a secret so long? Very excited for her and Chris."
Holden and Hughes already have a four-year-old daughter, Lexi.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics