'Jackass' Star Preston Lacy Charged for Drug Possession
"Jackass" star Preston Lacy has been charged with marijuana possession following a December arrest in Oklahoma. The daredevil, who is most often featured with Jason Acuna, aka Wee-Man, in the U.S. TV series and companion movies, was arrested on December 14 after police found him in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
According to TMZ.com, the 41 year old had marijuana and rolling papers in his possession. He was charged with two misdemeanors. If convicted Lacy could spend up to two years in prison and face $2,000 in fines.
In the crazy stunts show, Lacy is known as the guy who farts into the fart mask.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'