'Jackass' Star Preston Lacy Charged for Drug Possession
"Jackass" star Preston Lacy has been charged with marijuana possession following a December arrest in Oklahoma. The daredevil, who is most often featured with Jason Acuna, aka Wee-Man, in the U.S. TV series and companion movies, was arrested on December 14 after police found him in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
According to TMZ.com, the 41 year old had marijuana and rolling papers in his possession. He was charged with two misdemeanors. If convicted Lacy could spend up to two years in prison and face $2,000 in fines.
In the crazy stunts show, Lacy is known as the guy who farts into the fart mask.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci