'Jackass' Star Preston Lacy Charged for Drug Possession
"Jackass" star Preston Lacy has been charged with marijuana possession following a December arrest in Oklahoma. The daredevil, who is most often featured with Jason Acuna, aka Wee-Man, in the U.S. TV series and companion movies, was arrested on December 14 after police found him in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
According to TMZ.com, the 41 year old had marijuana and rolling papers in his possession. He was charged with two misdemeanors. If convicted Lacy could spend up to two years in prison and face $2,000 in fines.
In the crazy stunts show, Lacy is known as the guy who farts into the fart mask.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments