'Jackass' Star Preston Lacy Charged for Drug Possession
"Jackass" star Preston Lacy has been charged with marijuana possession following a December arrest in Oklahoma. The daredevil, who is most often featured with Jason Acuna, aka Wee-Man, in the U.S. TV series and companion movies, was arrested on December 14 after police found him in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
According to TMZ.com, the 41 year old had marijuana and rolling papers in his possession. He was charged with two misdemeanors. If convicted Lacy could spend up to two years in prison and face $2,000 in fines.
In the crazy stunts show, Lacy is known as the guy who farts into the fart mask.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie