'Jackass' Star Preston Lacy Charged for Drug Possession
"Jackass" star Preston Lacy has been charged with marijuana possession following a December arrest in Oklahoma. The daredevil, who is most often featured with Jason Acuna, aka Wee-Man, in the U.S. TV series and companion movies, was arrested on December 14 after police found him in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
According to TMZ.com, the 41 year old had marijuana and rolling papers in his possession. He was charged with two misdemeanors. If convicted Lacy could spend up to two years in prison and face $2,000 in fines.
In the crazy stunts show, Lacy is known as the guy who farts into the fart mask.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support