Take That Named Amazon's Best-Selling Music Act
British pop stars Take That have fought off competition from The Beatles and Michael Jackson to be named the best-selling music act ever on website Amazon.co.uk. The group's latest record, "Progress", has dominated Britain's album chart since it was released last month and has gone on to sell more than 1.8 million copies.
Combined with sales of previous discs, Take That have topped the online retailer's music rundown to find the best seller since the site launched in 1998. The Beatles came second on the list, while Michael Jackson was third.
Christopher North, Amazon's vice president of media, says, "(It) is testament to the continued and growing popularity of Take That." The band's latest offering marked their first record with Robbie Williams since he left the line-up in 1995.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard