Marc Anthony Settles His Tax Problem
A representative for Marc Anthony has confirmed the Latin singer has worked out a deal with U.S. authorities to pay off his multi-million dollar tax debts. Jennifer Lopez's Grammy-winning husband owes $3.4 million to the Internal Revenue Service, according to tax liens obtained by Eonline.com.
The sum is linked to unpaid taxes on the "I Need to Know" hitmaker's Long Island, New York property. A spokesperson reveals the star has enlisted the help of his management and financial team to reach "an agreement in principle resolving all of (his) federal tax liabilities... No further comments will be issued about this matter."
It's not the first time Anthony has landed in tax trouble - in 2007, he was forced to pay $2.5 million in back taxes after failing to file income returns.
More Marc Anthony News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary