Marc Anthony Settles His Tax Problem
A representative for Marc Anthony has confirmed the Latin singer has worked out a deal with U.S. authorities to pay off his multi-million dollar tax debts. Jennifer Lopez's Grammy-winning husband owes $3.4 million to the Internal Revenue Service, according to tax liens obtained by Eonline.com.
The sum is linked to unpaid taxes on the "I Need to Know" hitmaker's Long Island, New York property. A spokesperson reveals the star has enlisted the help of his management and financial team to reach "an agreement in principle resolving all of (his) federal tax liabilities... No further comments will be issued about this matter."
It's not the first time Anthony has landed in tax trouble - in 2007, he was forced to pay $2.5 million in back taxes after failing to file income returns.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs