Marc Anthony Settles His Tax Problem
A representative for Marc Anthony has confirmed the Latin singer has worked out a deal with U.S. authorities to pay off his multi-million dollar tax debts. Jennifer Lopez's Grammy-winning husband owes $3.4 million to the Internal Revenue Service, according to tax liens obtained by Eonline.com.
The sum is linked to unpaid taxes on the "I Need to Know" hitmaker's Long Island, New York property. A spokesperson reveals the star has enlisted the help of his management and financial team to reach "an agreement in principle resolving all of (his) federal tax liabilities... No further comments will be issued about this matter."
It's not the first time Anthony has landed in tax trouble - in 2007, he was forced to pay $2.5 million in back taxes after failing to file income returns.
More Marc Anthony News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'