Marc Anthony Settles His Tax Problem
A representative for Marc Anthony has confirmed the Latin singer has worked out a deal with U.S. authorities to pay off his multi-million dollar tax debts. Jennifer Lopez's Grammy-winning husband owes $3.4 million to the Internal Revenue Service, according to tax liens obtained by Eonline.com.
The sum is linked to unpaid taxes on the "I Need to Know" hitmaker's Long Island, New York property. A spokesperson reveals the star has enlisted the help of his management and financial team to reach "an agreement in principle resolving all of (his) federal tax liabilities... No further comments will be issued about this matter."
It's not the first time Anthony has landed in tax trouble - in 2007, he was forced to pay $2.5 million in back taxes after failing to file income returns.
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards