Marc Anthony Settles His Tax Problem
A representative for Marc Anthony has confirmed the Latin singer has worked out a deal with U.S. authorities to pay off his multi-million dollar tax debts. Jennifer Lopez's Grammy-winning husband owes $3.4 million to the Internal Revenue Service, according to tax liens obtained by Eonline.com.
The sum is linked to unpaid taxes on the "I Need to Know" hitmaker's Long Island, New York property. A spokesperson reveals the star has enlisted the help of his management and financial team to reach "an agreement in principle resolving all of (his) federal tax liabilities... No further comments will be issued about this matter."
It's not the first time Anthony has landed in tax trouble - in 2007, he was forced to pay $2.5 million in back taxes after failing to file income returns.
More Marc Anthony News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3