Sebastian Bach Announces Split From Wife After 18 Years of Marriage
Rocker Sebastian Bach and his wife of 18 years are to divorce. The Skid Row frontman has revealed he and Maria Bierk have been separated since April 2010. In a statement to TMZ.com, Bach says, "We have tried to work things out for the sake of our family, but it has become apparent that our differences at this point are irreconcilable. In 2011, we go our separate ways."
The couple has three children together - sons Paris, 21, and London 14, and daughter Sebastiana, three.
The family was previously featured on the VH1 reality show "I Married..." which chronicled the ups and downs of various celebrity marriages. Bach also appeared in "Celebrity Fit Club" which follows overweight celebrities as they try to lose weight.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie