Sebastian Bach Announces Split From Wife After 18 Years of Marriage
Rocker Sebastian Bach and his wife of 18 years are to divorce. The Skid Row frontman has revealed he and Maria Bierk have been separated since April 2010. In a statement to TMZ.com, Bach says, "We have tried to work things out for the sake of our family, but it has become apparent that our differences at this point are irreconcilable. In 2011, we go our separate ways."
The couple has three children together - sons Paris, 21, and London 14, and daughter Sebastiana, three.
The family was previously featured on the VH1 reality show "I Married..." which chronicled the ups and downs of various celebrity marriages. Bach also appeared in "Celebrity Fit Club" which follows overweight celebrities as they try to lose weight.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie