Sebastian Bach Announces Split From Wife After 18 Years of Marriage
Rocker Sebastian Bach and his wife of 18 years are to divorce. The Skid Row frontman has revealed he and Maria Bierk have been separated since April 2010. In a statement to TMZ.com, Bach says, "We have tried to work things out for the sake of our family, but it has become apparent that our differences at this point are irreconcilable. In 2011, we go our separate ways."
The couple has three children together - sons Paris, 21, and London 14, and daughter Sebastiana, three.
The family was previously featured on the VH1 reality show "I Married..." which chronicled the ups and downs of various celebrity marriages. Bach also appeared in "Celebrity Fit Club" which follows overweight celebrities as they try to lose weight.
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?