Sebastian Bach Announces Split From Wife After 18 Years of Marriage
Rocker Sebastian Bach and his wife of 18 years are to divorce. The Skid Row frontman has revealed he and Maria Bierk have been separated since April 2010. In a statement to TMZ.com, Bach says, "We have tried to work things out for the sake of our family, but it has become apparent that our differences at this point are irreconcilable. In 2011, we go our separate ways."
The couple has three children together - sons Paris, 21, and London 14, and daughter Sebastiana, three.
The family was previously featured on the VH1 reality show "I Married..." which chronicled the ups and downs of various celebrity marriages. Bach also appeared in "Celebrity Fit Club" which follows overweight celebrities as they try to lose weight.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom