Sebastian Bach Announces Split From Wife After 18 Years of Marriage
Rocker Sebastian Bach and his wife of 18 years are to divorce. The Skid Row frontman has revealed he and Maria Bierk have been separated since April 2010. In a statement to TMZ.com, Bach says, "We have tried to work things out for the sake of our family, but it has become apparent that our differences at this point are irreconcilable. In 2011, we go our separate ways."
The couple has three children together - sons Paris, 21, and London 14, and daughter Sebastiana, three.
The family was previously featured on the VH1 reality show "I Married..." which chronicled the ups and downs of various celebrity marriages. Bach also appeared in "Celebrity Fit Club" which follows overweight celebrities as they try to lose weight.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son