Shania Twain Wed on New Year's Day
Shania Twain has wed fiance Frederic Thiebaud in Puerto Rico. The couple rang in the New Year with the ceremony in Rincon on Saturday, January 1, just weeks after announcing their engagement. The pair started dating in 2009 and Twain announced the news of her engagement in a letter to fans she posted on her website last month.
She wrote, "I am excited to share some personal news with you; I'm in love! Frederic Nicolas Thiebaud has been a true gift to me as a compassionate, understanding friend and over time, an amazing love has blossomed from this precious friendship."
Few details of the nuptials are available but People.com reports 40 of the couple's closest friends and family members were present for the New Year's Day wedding.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat