Shania Twain Wed on New Year's Day
Shania Twain has wed fiance Frederic Thiebaud in Puerto Rico. The couple rang in the New Year with the ceremony in Rincon on Saturday, January 1, just weeks after announcing their engagement. The pair started dating in 2009 and Twain announced the news of her engagement in a letter to fans she posted on her website last month.
She wrote, "I am excited to share some personal news with you; I'm in love! Frederic Nicolas Thiebaud has been a true gift to me as a compassionate, understanding friend and over time, an amazing love has blossomed from this precious friendship."
Few details of the nuptials are available but People.com reports 40 of the couple's closest friends and family members were present for the New Year's Day wedding.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom