Shania Twain Wed on New Year's Day
Shania Twain has wed fiance Frederic Thiebaud in Puerto Rico. The couple rang in the New Year with the ceremony in Rincon on Saturday, January 1, just weeks after announcing their engagement. The pair started dating in 2009 and Twain announced the news of her engagement in a letter to fans she posted on her website last month.
She wrote, "I am excited to share some personal news with you; I'm in love! Frederic Nicolas Thiebaud has been a true gift to me as a compassionate, understanding friend and over time, an amazing love has blossomed from this precious friendship."
Few details of the nuptials are available but People.com reports 40 of the couple's closest friends and family members were present for the New Year's Day wedding.
More Shania Twain News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama