Shania Twain Wed on New Year's Day
Shania Twain has wed fiance Frederic Thiebaud in Puerto Rico. The couple rang in the New Year with the ceremony in Rincon on Saturday, January 1, just weeks after announcing their engagement. The pair started dating in 2009 and Twain announced the news of her engagement in a letter to fans she posted on her website last month.
She wrote, "I am excited to share some personal news with you; I'm in love! Frederic Nicolas Thiebaud has been a true gift to me as a compassionate, understanding friend and over time, an amazing love has blossomed from this precious friendship."
Few details of the nuptials are available but People.com reports 40 of the couple's closest friends and family members were present for the New Year's Day wedding.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard