Raz B Apologizes for Online Feud With Chris Brown
R&B singer Raz B has apologized to Chris Brown for their online war of words - and he hopes "someone learns something valuable" from the heated exchange. The former B2K singer and Brown become embroiled in a feud earlier this week after Raz-B posted a message on Twitter.com taking aim at his rival's doomed romance with Rihanna.
The "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker, who split from the "Umbrella" beauty in 2009 after a violent bust-up, hit back with an offensive comment about Raz-B's past, when the singer claimed to have been the victim of sexual assault during his time in B2K, writing, "Tell me this... Why when the money was coming in u won't complaining (sic) about getting bu**plugged!"
The barbs escalated, with Raz-B, real name De'Mario Thornton, accusing Brown of being a "homophobe" - an allegation the singer swiftly denied. Brown has since apologized to his fellow chart star for his remarks and Raz-B has now admitted his own remorse over the exchange.
He tells TMZ.com, "I want to publicly apologize for my direct attacks done out of anger. This is now about taking the right approach, so not only my story can be heard, but so someone learns something valuable. Standing up for yourself does not mean yelling or victimizing others and I sincerely apologize for that. I was told that 'you can't hear my message if I'm screaming.' "
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date