Emmy Rossum Celebrates Divorce Settlement With Vegas Party
Actress Emmy Rossum is putting her divorce well and truly behind her - she's planning to party in Las Vegas for New Year's Eve with close friend Olivia Munn. The "Poseidon" star's ex-husband, music executive Justin Siegel, filed for divorce last year after 18 months of marriage and the former couple reached a settlement earlier this week.
To celebrate, Rossum has headed to Sin City for to mark the start of 2011. She's posted a snap of her and Munn arriving in Las Vegas on her Twitter.com page and she has told her followers, "When I was little, NYE tradition was mom making filet mignon & us sitting in front of the tv together watching (TV host) Dick Clark & eating steak... Just landed in Vegas w Olivia Munn for girls weekend NYE!!!"
According to the divorce judgment, filed on Tuesday, December 28 in Los Angeles County Superior Court, he has also been awarded an $11,200 security deposit, a Mercedes and jewelery. Rossum, who recently split from Counting Crows rocker Adam Duritz, has received the marital house, her jewelery and other personal belongings in the split.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!