Emmy Rossum Celebrates Divorce Settlement With Vegas Party
Actress Emmy Rossum is putting her divorce well and truly behind her - she's planning to party in Las Vegas for New Year's Eve with close friend Olivia Munn. The "Poseidon" star's ex-husband, music executive Justin Siegel, filed for divorce last year after 18 months of marriage and the former couple reached a settlement earlier this week.
To celebrate, Rossum has headed to Sin City for to mark the start of 2011. She's posted a snap of her and Munn arriving in Las Vegas on her Twitter.com page and she has told her followers, "When I was little, NYE tradition was mom making filet mignon & us sitting in front of the tv together watching (TV host) Dick Clark & eating steak... Just landed in Vegas w Olivia Munn for girls weekend NYE!!!"
According to the divorce judgment, filed on Tuesday, December 28 in Los Angeles County Superior Court, he has also been awarded an $11,200 security deposit, a Mercedes and jewelery. Rossum, who recently split from Counting Crows rocker Adam Duritz, has received the marital house, her jewelery and other personal belongings in the split.
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure