Emmy Rossum Celebrates Divorce Settlement With Vegas Party
Actress Emmy Rossum is putting her divorce well and truly behind her - she's planning to party in Las Vegas for New Year's Eve with close friend Olivia Munn. The "Poseidon" star's ex-husband, music executive Justin Siegel, filed for divorce last year after 18 months of marriage and the former couple reached a settlement earlier this week.
To celebrate, Rossum has headed to Sin City for to mark the start of 2011. She's posted a snap of her and Munn arriving in Las Vegas on her Twitter.com page and she has told her followers, "When I was little, NYE tradition was mom making filet mignon & us sitting in front of the tv together watching (TV host) Dick Clark & eating steak... Just landed in Vegas w Olivia Munn for girls weekend NYE!!!"
According to the divorce judgment, filed on Tuesday, December 28 in Los Angeles County Superior Court, he has also been awarded an $11,200 security deposit, a Mercedes and jewelery. Rossum, who recently split from Counting Crows rocker Adam Duritz, has received the marital house, her jewelery and other personal belongings in the split.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March