Emmy Rossum Celebrates Divorce Settlement With Vegas Party
Actress Emmy Rossum is putting her divorce well and truly behind her - she's planning to party in Las Vegas for New Year's Eve with close friend Olivia Munn. The "Poseidon" star's ex-husband, music executive Justin Siegel, filed for divorce last year after 18 months of marriage and the former couple reached a settlement earlier this week.
To celebrate, Rossum has headed to Sin City for to mark the start of 2011. She's posted a snap of her and Munn arriving in Las Vegas on her Twitter.com page and she has told her followers, "When I was little, NYE tradition was mom making filet mignon & us sitting in front of the tv together watching (TV host) Dick Clark & eating steak... Just landed in Vegas w Olivia Munn for girls weekend NYE!!!"
According to the divorce judgment, filed on Tuesday, December 28 in Los Angeles County Superior Court, he has also been awarded an $11,200 security deposit, a Mercedes and jewelery. Rossum, who recently split from Counting Crows rocker Adam Duritz, has received the marital house, her jewelery and other personal belongings in the split.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?