Emmy Rossum Celebrates Divorce Settlement With Vegas Party
Actress Emmy Rossum is putting her divorce well and truly behind her - she's planning to party in Las Vegas for New Year's Eve with close friend Olivia Munn. The "Poseidon" star's ex-husband, music executive Justin Siegel, filed for divorce last year after 18 months of marriage and the former couple reached a settlement earlier this week.
To celebrate, Rossum has headed to Sin City for to mark the start of 2011. She's posted a snap of her and Munn arriving in Las Vegas on her Twitter.com page and she has told her followers, "When I was little, NYE tradition was mom making filet mignon & us sitting in front of the tv together watching (TV host) Dick Clark & eating steak... Just landed in Vegas w Olivia Munn for girls weekend NYE!!!"
According to the divorce judgment, filed on Tuesday, December 28 in Los Angeles County Superior Court, he has also been awarded an $11,200 security deposit, a Mercedes and jewelery. Rossum, who recently split from Counting Crows rocker Adam Duritz, has received the marital house, her jewelery and other personal belongings in the split.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?