Christina Aguilera to Celebrate 30th Birthday on New Year
Christina Aguilera is planning a massive end-of-the-year party so she can double up her New Year's Eve and 30th birthday celebrations. The "Dirrty" hitmaker turned 30 on December 18 but was too busy promoting new movie "Burlesque" to celebrate with family and friends - so she's planning to turn New Year's Eve into a belated birthday bash.
She says. "My actual birthday was in December and I turned 30! It was a big one - the next chapter of my life. But, because I was working so much on the movie, I postponed my birthday party, so New Year's Eve is my big 30th birthday party."
And Aguilera is already embracing her 30s: "Being 30 is better than being 20, I'll tell you that. The lessons I've learned and how I've grown is incredible."
2010 has been an eventful year for the singer - she split from husband Jordan Bratman in October and went public with her new boyfriend, Matt Rutler, last month. She also won rave reviews in her first leading movie role, opposite Cher in "Burlesque".
More Christina Aguilera News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce