Christina Aguilera to Celebrate 30th Birthday on New Year
Christina Aguilera is planning a massive end-of-the-year party so she can double up her New Year's Eve and 30th birthday celebrations. The "Dirrty" hitmaker turned 30 on December 18 but was too busy promoting new movie "Burlesque" to celebrate with family and friends - so she's planning to turn New Year's Eve into a belated birthday bash.
She says. "My actual birthday was in December and I turned 30! It was a big one - the next chapter of my life. But, because I was working so much on the movie, I postponed my birthday party, so New Year's Eve is my big 30th birthday party."
And Aguilera is already embracing her 30s: "Being 30 is better than being 20, I'll tell you that. The lessons I've learned and how I've grown is incredible."
2010 has been an eventful year for the singer - she split from husband Jordan Bratman in October and went public with her new boyfriend, Matt Rutler, last month. She also won rave reviews in her first leading movie role, opposite Cher in "Burlesque".
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up