Christina Aguilera to Celebrate 30th Birthday on New Year
Christina Aguilera is planning a massive end-of-the-year party so she can double up her New Year's Eve and 30th birthday celebrations. The "Dirrty" hitmaker turned 30 on December 18 but was too busy promoting new movie "Burlesque" to celebrate with family and friends - so she's planning to turn New Year's Eve into a belated birthday bash.
She says. "My actual birthday was in December and I turned 30! It was a big one - the next chapter of my life. But, because I was working so much on the movie, I postponed my birthday party, so New Year's Eve is my big 30th birthday party."
And Aguilera is already embracing her 30s: "Being 30 is better than being 20, I'll tell you that. The lessons I've learned and how I've grown is incredible."
2010 has been an eventful year for the singer - she split from husband Jordan Bratman in October and went public with her new boyfriend, Matt Rutler, last month. She also won rave reviews in her first leading movie role, opposite Cher in "Burlesque".
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia