John Mellencamp Ends 18-Year Marriage
Rocker John Mellencamp has split from his wife of 18 years. The veteran songwriter's spokesperson announced on Thursday, December 30 that the star and his supermodel wife Elaine had parted ways.
The statement reads, "John and Elaine Mellencamp are proud of their 20 years together and are very happy with their accomplishments both as parents and as a family. They will continue to raise their two children in Indiana but have decided to call it a day as a couple."
The pair met when Elaine was hired to appear on the cover of his 1991 album "Whenever We Wanted" and they wed the following year. The couple went on to have two sons together, Hud and Speck. No reason has been given for their split.
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew