John Mellencamp Ends 18-Year Marriage
Rocker John Mellencamp has split from his wife of 18 years. The veteran songwriter's spokesperson announced on Thursday, December 30 that the star and his supermodel wife Elaine had parted ways.
The statement reads, "John and Elaine Mellencamp are proud of their 20 years together and are very happy with their accomplishments both as parents and as a family. They will continue to raise their two children in Indiana but have decided to call it a day as a couple."
The pair met when Elaine was hired to appear on the cover of his 1991 album "Whenever We Wanted" and they wed the following year. The couple went on to have two sons together, Hud and Speck. No reason has been given for their split.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy