John Mellencamp Ends 18-Year Marriage
Rocker John Mellencamp has split from his wife of 18 years. The veteran songwriter's spokesperson announced on Thursday, December 30 that the star and his supermodel wife Elaine had parted ways.
The statement reads, "John and Elaine Mellencamp are proud of their 20 years together and are very happy with their accomplishments both as parents and as a family. They will continue to raise their two children in Indiana but have decided to call it a day as a couple."
The pair met when Elaine was hired to appear on the cover of his 1991 album "Whenever We Wanted" and they wed the following year. The couple went on to have two sons together, Hud and Speck. No reason has been given for their split.
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child