John Mellencamp Ends 18-Year Marriage
Rocker John Mellencamp has split from his wife of 18 years. The veteran songwriter's spokesperson announced on Thursday, December 30 that the star and his supermodel wife Elaine had parted ways.
The statement reads, "John and Elaine Mellencamp are proud of their 20 years together and are very happy with their accomplishments both as parents and as a family. They will continue to raise their two children in Indiana but have decided to call it a day as a couple."
The pair met when Elaine was hired to appear on the cover of his 1991 album "Whenever We Wanted" and they wed the following year. The couple went on to have two sons together, Hud and Speck. No reason has been given for their split.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season