Autopsy Failed to Find Out Teena Marie's Cause of Death
An autopsy performed on the body of late soul star Teena Marie has failed to determine the cause of her death, and her family will now have to wait up to six weeks for the results of toxicology tests. The singer/songwriter passed away in her sleep at her home in Pasadena, California over the holiday weekend.
Officials looking into her death initially suggested she may have died of natural causes, but a post-mortem examination carried out this week hasn't provided any firm answers. Los Angeles County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter has confirmed Marie's body showed no signs of trauma, and he admitted toxicology tests which could determine the cause of death will now take about six weeks to come through, according to the Associated Press.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes