'Little Fockers' Took the Lead in U.K. Box Office
Ben Stiller's new comedy "Little Fockers" has flown straight to the top of the British box office after dominating the holiday season. The latest installment in the hugely successful "Meet the Parents" franchise toppled the third "Chronicles of Narnia" film from the top of the sequel-heavy chart this week.
"Little Fockers" took $4.5 million ahead of "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" with $1.39 million. Britain's festive box office chart was dominated by follow-ups, with "Tron Legacy" ($729,975) in third place, followed by "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" ($624,834).
Bollywood action film "Tees Maar Khan" rounded out the top five, with $479,805.
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet