'Little Fockers' Took the Lead in U.K. Box Office
Ben Stiller's new comedy "Little Fockers" has flown straight to the top of the British box office after dominating the holiday season. The latest installment in the hugely successful "Meet the Parents" franchise toppled the third "Chronicles of Narnia" film from the top of the sequel-heavy chart this week.
"Little Fockers" took $4.5 million ahead of "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" with $1.39 million. Britain's festive box office chart was dominated by follow-ups, with "Tron Legacy" ($729,975) in third place, followed by "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" ($624,834).
Bollywood action film "Tees Maar Khan" rounded out the top five, with $479,805.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up