'Little Fockers' Took the Lead in U.K. Box Office
Ben Stiller's new comedy "Little Fockers" has flown straight to the top of the British box office after dominating the holiday season. The latest installment in the hugely successful "Meet the Parents" franchise toppled the third "Chronicles of Narnia" film from the top of the sequel-heavy chart this week.
"Little Fockers" took $4.5 million ahead of "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" with $1.39 million. Britain's festive box office chart was dominated by follow-ups, with "Tron Legacy" ($729,975) in third place, followed by "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" ($624,834).
Bollywood action film "Tees Maar Khan" rounded out the top five, with $479,805.
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?