Naomi Watts Served as Maid of Honor in Australia
Naomi Watts acted as maid of honor at the wedding of one of her longtime friends in Australia on Thursday, December 30. The Hollywood actress, who grew up Down Under, spent the festive season in Sydney and this week fulfilled a promise to her friend, film publicist Emma Cooper, by acting as her chief bridesmaid.
Watts' partner Liev Schreiber was also involved in the nuptials at Sydney's Shore Chapel, giving a reading during the ceremony, while Australian actor Simon Baker and "Without a Trace" star Anthony La Paglia were also in attendance.
Cooper, daughter of director Guy Cooper, married Australian television writer Henry Cripps. Watts is godmother to the couple's six-month-old son Casper and they all live in the same New York neighborhood.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date