Naomi Watts Served as Maid of Honor in Australia
Naomi Watts acted as maid of honor at the wedding of one of her longtime friends in Australia on Thursday, December 30. The Hollywood actress, who grew up Down Under, spent the festive season in Sydney and this week fulfilled a promise to her friend, film publicist Emma Cooper, by acting as her chief bridesmaid.
Watts' partner Liev Schreiber was also involved in the nuptials at Sydney's Shore Chapel, giving a reading during the ceremony, while Australian actor Simon Baker and "Without a Trace" star Anthony La Paglia were also in attendance.
Cooper, daughter of director Guy Cooper, married Australian television writer Henry Cripps. Watts is godmother to the couple's six-month-old son Casper and they all live in the same New York neighborhood.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics