Naomi Watts Served as Maid of Honor in Australia
Naomi Watts acted as maid of honor at the wedding of one of her longtime friends in Australia on Thursday, December 30. The Hollywood actress, who grew up Down Under, spent the festive season in Sydney and this week fulfilled a promise to her friend, film publicist Emma Cooper, by acting as her chief bridesmaid.
Watts' partner Liev Schreiber was also involved in the nuptials at Sydney's Shore Chapel, giving a reading during the ceremony, while Australian actor Simon Baker and "Without a Trace" star Anthony La Paglia were also in attendance.
Cooper, daughter of director Guy Cooper, married Australian television writer Henry Cripps. Watts is godmother to the couple's six-month-old son Casper and they all live in the same New York neighborhood.
More Naomi Watts News
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory