Naomi Watts Served as Maid of Honor in Australia
Naomi Watts acted as maid of honor at the wedding of one of her longtime friends in Australia on Thursday, December 30. The Hollywood actress, who grew up Down Under, spent the festive season in Sydney and this week fulfilled a promise to her friend, film publicist Emma Cooper, by acting as her chief bridesmaid.
Watts' partner Liev Schreiber was also involved in the nuptials at Sydney's Shore Chapel, giving a reading during the ceremony, while Australian actor Simon Baker and "Without a Trace" star Anthony La Paglia were also in attendance.
Cooper, daughter of director Guy Cooper, married Australian television writer Henry Cripps. Watts is godmother to the couple's six-month-old son Casper and they all live in the same New York neighborhood.
More Naomi Watts News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'