Naomi Watts Served as Maid of Honor in Australia
Naomi Watts acted as maid of honor at the wedding of one of her longtime friends in Australia on Thursday, December 30. The Hollywood actress, who grew up Down Under, spent the festive season in Sydney and this week fulfilled a promise to her friend, film publicist Emma Cooper, by acting as her chief bridesmaid.
Watts' partner Liev Schreiber was also involved in the nuptials at Sydney's Shore Chapel, giving a reading during the ceremony, while Australian actor Simon Baker and "Without a Trace" star Anthony La Paglia were also in attendance.
Cooper, daughter of director Guy Cooper, married Australian television writer Henry Cripps. Watts is godmother to the couple's six-month-old son Casper and they all live in the same New York neighborhood.
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram