Swimsuit Designer Sylvie Cachay's Cause of Death Revealed
A fashion designer found dead in a bathtub at a luxury Manhattan hotel was killed by a combination of strangulation and drowning, according to New York's Medical Examiner's Office. Swimsuit designer Sylvie Cachay, 33, was found partially clothed in the overflowing bathtub in her room at SoHo House in the early hours of December 9.
Cachay's boyfriend Nicholas Brooks - whose dad is Oscar-winning composer Joseph Brooks - was charged with strangulation and attempted murder earlier this month. Sources close to the case tell the New York Post the charge is likely to be upgraded to murder following the medical examiner's official ruling on Wednesday, December 29.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App