Swimsuit Designer Sylvie Cachay's Cause of Death Revealed
A fashion designer found dead in a bathtub at a luxury Manhattan hotel was killed by a combination of strangulation and drowning, according to New York's Medical Examiner's Office. Swimsuit designer Sylvie Cachay, 33, was found partially clothed in the overflowing bathtub in her room at SoHo House in the early hours of December 9.
Cachay's boyfriend Nicholas Brooks - whose dad is Oscar-winning composer Joseph Brooks - was charged with strangulation and attempted murder earlier this month. Sources close to the case tell the New York Post the charge is likely to be upgraded to murder following the medical examiner's official ruling on Wednesday, December 29.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?