Swimsuit Designer Sylvie Cachay's Cause of Death Revealed
A fashion designer found dead in a bathtub at a luxury Manhattan hotel was killed by a combination of strangulation and drowning, according to New York's Medical Examiner's Office. Swimsuit designer Sylvie Cachay, 33, was found partially clothed in the overflowing bathtub in her room at SoHo House in the early hours of December 9.
Cachay's boyfriend Nicholas Brooks - whose dad is Oscar-winning composer Joseph Brooks - was charged with strangulation and attempted murder earlier this month. Sources close to the case tell the New York Post the charge is likely to be upgraded to murder following the medical examiner's official ruling on Wednesday, December 29.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion