Owen Wilson's Death Rumor Denied
Owen Wilson is the latest star to fall victim to fictional reports about his death, following fellow
hoax victims Eddie Murphy, Aretha Franklin and Adam Sandler. The "Zoolander" star was rumored to have passed away after a snowboarding accident in Zermatt, Switzerland on Wednesday, December 29.
But a spokesperson for the funnyman has dismissed the gossip, telling GossipCop.com the story is "absolutely false". Murphy and Sandler, as well as Charlie Sheen, were also alleged to have died in Swiss skiing trips in online reports which circulated earlier this week, while Franklin and Aaron Carter have also recently been targeted in death hoaxes.
Morgan Freeman was also among this year's victim of false death reports. It was mentioned that CNN broke the news, but the network quickly brushed it off, tweeting "CNN did not report Morgan Freeman death. Rumor is false. CNN will aggressively investigate this hoax."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly