Owen Wilson's Death Rumor Denied
Owen Wilson is the latest star to fall victim to fictional reports about his death, following fellow
hoax victims Eddie Murphy, Aretha Franklin and Adam Sandler. The "Zoolander" star was rumored to have passed away after a snowboarding accident in Zermatt, Switzerland on Wednesday, December 29.
But a spokesperson for the funnyman has dismissed the gossip, telling GossipCop.com the story is "absolutely false". Murphy and Sandler, as well as Charlie Sheen, were also alleged to have died in Swiss skiing trips in online reports which circulated earlier this week, while Franklin and Aaron Carter have also recently been targeted in death hoaxes.
Morgan Freeman was also among this year's victim of false death reports. It was mentioned that CNN broke the news, but the network quickly brushed it off, tweeting "CNN did not report Morgan Freeman death. Rumor is false. CNN will aggressively investigate this hoax."
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified