Report: Bono's Daughter Dating 'One Tree Hill' Star James Lafferty
Bono's teenage daughter Memphis Eve Hewson is dating "One Tree Hill" hunk James Lafferty, according to a U.S. report. Actress Hewson, 19, and Lafferty, 25, were spotted getting close as they watched the Leopardstown Horse Races with the U2 frontman and his wife Ali from their private box in Dublin, Ireland on Tuesday, December 28.
A source tells JustJared.com, "They looked adorable together. Eve kept whispering in James' ear and they exchanged a few kisses."
Another insider tells the website the stars have been together since at least last month, adding, "James and Eve were making out at a recent concert for Brooklyn-based alternative/rock band Wakey Wakey held at Maxwell's, Hoboken, New Jersey, on November 20. They hung out... with friends after the concert."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'