Report: Bono's Daughter Dating 'One Tree Hill' Star James Lafferty
Bono's teenage daughter Memphis Eve Hewson is dating "One Tree Hill" hunk James Lafferty, according to a U.S. report. Actress Hewson, 19, and Lafferty, 25, were spotted getting close as they watched the Leopardstown Horse Races with the U2 frontman and his wife Ali from their private box in Dublin, Ireland on Tuesday, December 28.
A source tells JustJared.com, "They looked adorable together. Eve kept whispering in James' ear and they exchanged a few kisses."
Another insider tells the website the stars have been together since at least last month, adding, "James and Eve were making out at a recent concert for Brooklyn-based alternative/rock band Wakey Wakey held at Maxwell's, Hoboken, New Jersey, on November 20. They hung out... with friends after the concert."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered