Report: Bono's Daughter Dating 'One Tree Hill' Star James Lafferty
Bono's teenage daughter Memphis Eve Hewson is dating "One Tree Hill" hunk James Lafferty, according to a U.S. report. Actress Hewson, 19, and Lafferty, 25, were spotted getting close as they watched the Leopardstown Horse Races with the U2 frontman and his wife Ali from their private box in Dublin, Ireland on Tuesday, December 28.
A source tells JustJared.com, "They looked adorable together. Eve kept whispering in James' ear and they exchanged a few kisses."
Another insider tells the website the stars have been together since at least last month, adding, "James and Eve were making out at a recent concert for Brooklyn-based alternative/rock band Wakey Wakey held at Maxwell's, Hoboken, New Jersey, on November 20. They hung out... with friends after the concert."
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz