Report: Bono's Daughter Dating 'One Tree Hill' Star James Lafferty
Bono's teenage daughter Memphis Eve Hewson is dating "One Tree Hill" hunk James Lafferty, according to a U.S. report. Actress Hewson, 19, and Lafferty, 25, were spotted getting close as they watched the Leopardstown Horse Races with the U2 frontman and his wife Ali from their private box in Dublin, Ireland on Tuesday, December 28.
A source tells JustJared.com, "They looked adorable together. Eve kept whispering in James' ear and they exchanged a few kisses."
Another insider tells the website the stars have been together since at least last month, adding, "James and Eve were making out at a recent concert for Brooklyn-based alternative/rock band Wakey Wakey held at Maxwell's, Hoboken, New Jersey, on November 20. They hung out... with friends after the concert."
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson