Report: Bono's Daughter Dating 'One Tree Hill' Star James Lafferty
Bono's teenage daughter Memphis Eve Hewson is dating "One Tree Hill" hunk James Lafferty, according to a U.S. report. Actress Hewson, 19, and Lafferty, 25, were spotted getting close as they watched the Leopardstown Horse Races with the U2 frontman and his wife Ali from their private box in Dublin, Ireland on Tuesday, December 28.
A source tells JustJared.com, "They looked adorable together. Eve kept whispering in James' ear and they exchanged a few kisses."
Another insider tells the website the stars have been together since at least last month, adding, "James and Eve were making out at a recent concert for Brooklyn-based alternative/rock band Wakey Wakey held at Maxwell's, Hoboken, New Jersey, on November 20. They hung out... with friends after the concert."
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App