Geri Halliwell Strips Down to Her Bikini to Promote Swimwear Line
Singer Geri Halliwell has followed in the footsteps of Elizabeth Hurley by stripping off to promote her new line of swimwear. The former Spice Girls star has teamed up with British retail firm Next to design her own range of bikinis - and she models the collection herself.
Halliwell says, "It's about inspiring confidence with great-looking swimwear for all body shapes. It's for real women of all shapes and sizes." Hurley poses in her own designs for the Elizabeth Hurley Beach range, which she launched in 2005.
In her music career, Geri Halliwell has been reported planning a comeback by making a solo album. "Geri is back in the studio. She wants to release a solo album next summer," said a source early this month.
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry