Geri Halliwell Strips Down to Her Bikini to Promote Swimwear Line
Singer Geri Halliwell has followed in the footsteps of Elizabeth Hurley by stripping off to promote her new line of swimwear. The former Spice Girls star has teamed up with British retail firm Next to design her own range of bikinis - and she models the collection herself.
Halliwell says, "It's about inspiring confidence with great-looking swimwear for all body shapes. It's for real women of all shapes and sizes." Hurley poses in her own designs for the Elizabeth Hurley Beach range, which she launched in 2005.
In her music career, Geri Halliwell has been reported planning a comeback by making a solo album. "Geri is back in the studio. She wants to release a solo album next summer," said a source early this month.
More Geri Halliwell News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers