Geri Halliwell Strips Down to Her Bikini to Promote Swimwear Line
Singer Geri Halliwell has followed in the footsteps of Elizabeth Hurley by stripping off to promote her new line of swimwear. The former Spice Girls star has teamed up with British retail firm Next to design her own range of bikinis - and she models the collection herself.
Halliwell says, "It's about inspiring confidence with great-looking swimwear for all body shapes. It's for real women of all shapes and sizes." Hurley poses in her own designs for the Elizabeth Hurley Beach range, which she launched in 2005.
In her music career, Geri Halliwell has been reported planning a comeback by making a solo album. "Geri is back in the studio. She wants to release a solo album next summer," said a source early this month.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'