Geri Halliwell Strips Down to Her Bikini to Promote Swimwear Line
Singer Geri Halliwell has followed in the footsteps of Elizabeth Hurley by stripping off to promote her new line of swimwear. The former Spice Girls star has teamed up with British retail firm Next to design her own range of bikinis - and she models the collection herself.
Halliwell says, "It's about inspiring confidence with great-looking swimwear for all body shapes. It's for real women of all shapes and sizes." Hurley poses in her own designs for the Elizabeth Hurley Beach range, which she launched in 2005.
In her music career, Geri Halliwell has been reported planning a comeback by making a solo album. "Geri is back in the studio. She wants to release a solo album next summer," said a source early this month.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?