Geri Halliwell Strips Down to Her Bikini to Promote Swimwear Line
Singer Geri Halliwell has followed in the footsteps of Elizabeth Hurley by stripping off to promote her new line of swimwear. The former Spice Girls star has teamed up with British retail firm Next to design her own range of bikinis - and she models the collection herself.
Halliwell says, "It's about inspiring confidence with great-looking swimwear for all body shapes. It's for real women of all shapes and sizes." Hurley poses in her own designs for the Elizabeth Hurley Beach range, which she launched in 2005.
In her music career, Geri Halliwell has been reported planning a comeback by making a solo album. "Geri is back in the studio. She wants to release a solo album next summer," said a source early this month.
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer