Foxy Brown Canceled Gig Due to Loved One's Death
Rapper Foxy Brown has apologized to fans for canceling a Christmas Eve concert in Brooklyn, New York, to mourn the loss of "someone special". The star pulled out of the festive show at the last minute leaving fans disappointed.
No explanation was given for Brown's absence, but she has now revealed all about her concert cancellation in an emotional Twitter.com post. She writes, "Grieving the loss of someone special & dear to me. I'd like to personally apologize for the confusion... of the beautiful 'Christmas In Brooklyn' party."
"Although the confusion fell far beyond my control, my responsibility and concern is to my fans and family; my priority. As I always say, the Devil's at his busiest when [your] about to get busy."
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman