Foxy Brown Canceled Gig Due to Loved One's Death
Rapper Foxy Brown has apologized to fans for canceling a Christmas Eve concert in Brooklyn, New York, to mourn the loss of "someone special". The star pulled out of the festive show at the last minute leaving fans disappointed.
No explanation was given for Brown's absence, but she has now revealed all about her concert cancellation in an emotional Twitter.com post. She writes, "Grieving the loss of someone special & dear to me. I'd like to personally apologize for the confusion... of the beautiful 'Christmas In Brooklyn' party."
"Although the confusion fell far beyond my control, my responsibility and concern is to my fans and family; my priority. As I always say, the Devil's at his busiest when [your] about to get busy."
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media