Foxy Brown Canceled Gig Due to Loved One's Death
Rapper Foxy Brown has apologized to fans for canceling a Christmas Eve concert in Brooklyn, New York, to mourn the loss of "someone special". The star pulled out of the festive show at the last minute leaving fans disappointed.
No explanation was given for Brown's absence, but she has now revealed all about her concert cancellation in an emotional Twitter.com post. She writes, "Grieving the loss of someone special & dear to me. I'd like to personally apologize for the confusion... of the beautiful 'Christmas In Brooklyn' party."
"Although the confusion fell far beyond my control, my responsibility and concern is to my fans and family; my priority. As I always say, the Devil's at his busiest when [your] about to get busy."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered