Foxy Brown Canceled Gig Due to Loved One's Death
Rapper Foxy Brown has apologized to fans for canceling a Christmas Eve concert in Brooklyn, New York, to mourn the loss of "someone special". The star pulled out of the festive show at the last minute leaving fans disappointed.
No explanation was given for Brown's absence, but she has now revealed all about her concert cancellation in an emotional Twitter.com post. She writes, "Grieving the loss of someone special & dear to me. I'd like to personally apologize for the confusion... of the beautiful 'Christmas In Brooklyn' party."
"Although the confusion fell far beyond my control, my responsibility and concern is to my fans and family; my priority. As I always say, the Devil's at his busiest when [your] about to get busy."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?