Foxy Brown Canceled Gig Due to Loved One's Death
Rapper Foxy Brown has apologized to fans for canceling a Christmas Eve concert in Brooklyn, New York, to mourn the loss of "someone special". The star pulled out of the festive show at the last minute leaving fans disappointed.
No explanation was given for Brown's absence, but she has now revealed all about her concert cancellation in an emotional Twitter.com post. She writes, "Grieving the loss of someone special & dear to me. I'd like to personally apologize for the confusion... of the beautiful 'Christmas In Brooklyn' party."
"Although the confusion fell far beyond my control, my responsibility and concern is to my fans and family; my priority. As I always say, the Devil's at his busiest when [your] about to get busy."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville