Former 'Full House' Star Reveals Bulimic Past
Former "Full House" star Candance Cameron has broken her silence about her battle with bulimia. In her new book "Reshaping It All", the actress reveals she began binging and purging after "Full House" ended its run in 1995, as she coped with the emotional stress of moving from the U.S. to Canada with new husband, hockey player Valeri Bure.
And the 34 year old is finally opening up about her eating disorder after reaching a healthy weight and developing a better relationship with food, which she credits to her husband and their three kids. She tells People.com, "It's a very dangerous cycle that can just start to consume your life and really take over. It wasn't about me trying to lose weight. It was all about emotions."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video