Former 'Full House' Star Reveals Bulimic Past
Former "Full House" star Candance Cameron has broken her silence about her battle with bulimia. In her new book "Reshaping It All", the actress reveals she began binging and purging after "Full House" ended its run in 1995, as she coped with the emotional stress of moving from the U.S. to Canada with new husband, hockey player Valeri Bure.
And the 34 year old is finally opening up about her eating disorder after reaching a healthy weight and developing a better relationship with food, which she credits to her husband and their three kids. She tells People.com, "It's a very dangerous cycle that can just start to consume your life and really take over. It wasn't about me trying to lose weight. It was all about emotions."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart