Former 'Full House' Star Reveals Bulimic Past
Former "Full House" star Candance Cameron has broken her silence about her battle with bulimia. In her new book "Reshaping It All", the actress reveals she began binging and purging after "Full House" ended its run in 1995, as she coped with the emotional stress of moving from the U.S. to Canada with new husband, hockey player Valeri Bure.
And the 34 year old is finally opening up about her eating disorder after reaching a healthy weight and developing a better relationship with food, which she credits to her husband and their three kids. She tells People.com, "It's a very dangerous cycle that can just start to consume your life and really take over. It wasn't about me trying to lose weight. It was all about emotions."
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money