Former 'Full House' Star Reveals Bulimic Past
Former "Full House" star Candance Cameron has broken her silence about her battle with bulimia. In her new book "Reshaping It All", the actress reveals she began binging and purging after "Full House" ended its run in 1995, as she coped with the emotional stress of moving from the U.S. to Canada with new husband, hockey player Valeri Bure.
And the 34 year old is finally opening up about her eating disorder after reaching a healthy weight and developing a better relationship with food, which she credits to her husband and their three kids. She tells People.com, "It's a very dangerous cycle that can just start to consume your life and really take over. It wasn't about me trying to lose weight. It was all about emotions."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed