Former 'Full House' Star Reveals Bulimic Past
Former "Full House" star Candance Cameron has broken her silence about her battle with bulimia. In her new book "Reshaping It All", the actress reveals she began binging and purging after "Full House" ended its run in 1995, as she coped with the emotional stress of moving from the U.S. to Canada with new husband, hockey player Valeri Bure.
And the 34 year old is finally opening up about her eating disorder after reaching a healthy weight and developing a better relationship with food, which she credits to her husband and their three kids. She tells People.com, "It's a very dangerous cycle that can just start to consume your life and really take over. It wasn't about me trying to lose weight. It was all about emotions."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy