Joe Francis Separates From Wife of 7 Weeks
"Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis and his wife of seven weeks have separated, according to U.S. reports. The filmmaker and producer insists the reports are "false" but friends tell UsMagazine.com that Christina McLarty has moved out of the couple's Los Angeles home.
"Things completely changed in the relationship and it just became painful," a source close to the couple says, "They are not sure if they are going to divorce yet. They're just taking some time apart."
The source added, "The rumors are true despite the rep's denial, but that's because he's hoping to reconcile with her. It's just a spat. They've turned to friends for counsel."
The couple tied the knot in November at Francis' estate in Punta Mita, Mexico. In an interview with Us, Francis said in August that his friends Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom had inspired him to marry. "Khloe and Lamar make an amazing couple. You see their energy together is real and true love," he said. "My fiancee and I are the best of friends, just like Khloe and Lamar, and the next step for us to go down the aisle is only natural!"
Update: Francis' publicist released this statement to Radar Online on Thursday, December 30: "After careful and thoughtful consideration on both our parts, Christina and I have mutually decided to end our relationship. We entered into our relationship with love and itâ��s with love and kindness that we leave it. We wish each other the best for the future. There was no divorce and there will be no divorce because the couple was never legally married."
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'