Joe Francis Separates From Wife of 7 Weeks
"Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis and his wife of seven weeks have separated, according to U.S. reports. The filmmaker and producer insists the reports are "false" but friends tell UsMagazine.com that Christina McLarty has moved out of the couple's Los Angeles home.
"Things completely changed in the relationship and it just became painful," a source close to the couple says, "They are not sure if they are going to divorce yet. They're just taking some time apart."
The source added, "The rumors are true despite the rep's denial, but that's because he's hoping to reconcile with her. It's just a spat. They've turned to friends for counsel."
The couple tied the knot in November at Francis' estate in Punta Mita, Mexico. In an interview with Us, Francis said in August that his friends Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom had inspired him to marry. "Khloe and Lamar make an amazing couple. You see their energy together is real and true love," he said. "My fiancee and I are the best of friends, just like Khloe and Lamar, and the next step for us to go down the aisle is only natural!"
Update: Francis' publicist released this statement to Radar Online on Thursday, December 30: "After careful and thoughtful consideration on both our parts, Christina and I have mutually decided to end our relationship. We entered into our relationship with love and itâ��s with love and kindness that we leave it. We wish each other the best for the future. There was no divorce and there will be no divorce because the couple was never legally married."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame