Joe Francis Separates From Wife of 7 Weeks
"Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis and his wife of seven weeks have separated, according to U.S. reports. The filmmaker and producer insists the reports are "false" but friends tell UsMagazine.com that Christina McLarty has moved out of the couple's Los Angeles home.
"Things completely changed in the relationship and it just became painful," a source close to the couple says, "They are not sure if they are going to divorce yet. They're just taking some time apart."
The source added, "The rumors are true despite the rep's denial, but that's because he's hoping to reconcile with her. It's just a spat. They've turned to friends for counsel."
The couple tied the knot in November at Francis' estate in Punta Mita, Mexico. In an interview with Us, Francis said in August that his friends Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom had inspired him to marry. "Khloe and Lamar make an amazing couple. You see their energy together is real and true love," he said. "My fiancee and I are the best of friends, just like Khloe and Lamar, and the next step for us to go down the aisle is only natural!"
Update: Francis' publicist released this statement to Radar Online on Thursday, December 30: "After careful and thoughtful consideration on both our parts, Christina and I have mutually decided to end our relationship. We entered into our relationship with love and itâ��s with love and kindness that we leave it. We wish each other the best for the future. There was no divorce and there will be no divorce because the couple was never legally married."
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection