Eddie Murphy Did NOT Die in Freak Accident
A representative for Eddie Murphy has dismissed gossip the star passed away following a snowboarding accident, the latest in a new round of celebrity death hoaxes. The actor suffered fatal injuries during a Christmas skiing trip in Switzerland, according to the crazy online story, but Murphy's spokesperson has moved swiftly to dismiss the shock speculation.
The rep tells EW.com, "Absolutely false. I just spoke with him." Aretha Franklin, Aaron Carter, Charlie Sheen and Adam Sandler have also been at the center of fictional death reports in the past week. Sandler was also reportedly the victim of a skiing-related accident in Switzerland.
In another news, Murphy's ex wife Nicole is deep in debt after spending the $15 million settlement she received from Eddie when they divorced in 2006.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video