Eddie Murphy Did NOT Die in Freak Accident
A representative for Eddie Murphy has dismissed gossip the star passed away following a snowboarding accident, the latest in a new round of celebrity death hoaxes. The actor suffered fatal injuries during a Christmas skiing trip in Switzerland, according to the crazy online story, but Murphy's spokesperson has moved swiftly to dismiss the shock speculation.
The rep tells EW.com, "Absolutely false. I just spoke with him." Aretha Franklin, Aaron Carter, Charlie Sheen and Adam Sandler have also been at the center of fictional death reports in the past week. Sandler was also reportedly the victim of a skiing-related accident in Switzerland.
In another news, Murphy's ex wife Nicole is deep in debt after spending the $15 million settlement she received from Eddie when they divorced in 2006.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?