Eddie Murphy Did NOT Die in Freak Accident
A representative for Eddie Murphy has dismissed gossip the star passed away following a snowboarding accident, the latest in a new round of celebrity death hoaxes. The actor suffered fatal injuries during a Christmas skiing trip in Switzerland, according to the crazy online story, but Murphy's spokesperson has moved swiftly to dismiss the shock speculation.
The rep tells EW.com, "Absolutely false. I just spoke with him." Aretha Franklin, Aaron Carter, Charlie Sheen and Adam Sandler have also been at the center of fictional death reports in the past week. Sandler was also reportedly the victim of a skiing-related accident in Switzerland.
In another news, Murphy's ex wife Nicole is deep in debt after spending the $15 million settlement she received from Eddie when they divorced in 2006.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift