Eddie Murphy Did NOT Die in Freak Accident
A representative for Eddie Murphy has dismissed gossip the star passed away following a snowboarding accident, the latest in a new round of celebrity death hoaxes. The actor suffered fatal injuries during a Christmas skiing trip in Switzerland, according to the crazy online story, but Murphy's spokesperson has moved swiftly to dismiss the shock speculation.
The rep tells EW.com, "Absolutely false. I just spoke with him." Aretha Franklin, Aaron Carter, Charlie Sheen and Adam Sandler have also been at the center of fictional death reports in the past week. Sandler was also reportedly the victim of a skiing-related accident in Switzerland.
In another news, Murphy's ex wife Nicole is deep in debt after spending the $15 million settlement she received from Eddie when they divorced in 2006.
More Eddie Murphy News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert