Billy Boyd Weds Ali McKinnon in Scotland
Actor Billy Boyd has married his longterm partner in a romantic post-Christmas ceremony in his native Scotland. Boyd exchanged vows with Ali McKinnon, the mother of his four-year-old son Jack, on Wednesday, December 29 at a church in Glasgow, Scotland.
Among the couple's family and friends at the ceremony were the actor's "Lord of the Rings" co-stars Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan, who posed happily for photos with the groom.
Billy Boyd kept the wedding very small and intimate. According to wedding coordinator Louise Turner, the reception was planned for about 160, but he only had 30 friends and family members attending the ceremony. "It's not a massive bash, and it will be quite intimate," Turner said.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones