Billy Boyd Weds Ali McKinnon in Scotland
Actor Billy Boyd has married his longterm partner in a romantic post-Christmas ceremony in his native Scotland. Boyd exchanged vows with Ali McKinnon, the mother of his four-year-old son Jack, on Wednesday, December 29 at a church in Glasgow, Scotland.
Among the couple's family and friends at the ceremony were the actor's "Lord of the Rings" co-stars Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan, who posed happily for photos with the groom.
Billy Boyd kept the wedding very small and intimate. According to wedding coordinator Louise Turner, the reception was planned for about 160, but he only had 30 friends and family members attending the ceremony. "It's not a massive bash, and it will be quite intimate," Turner said.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie