Billy Boyd Weds Ali McKinnon in Scotland
Actor Billy Boyd has married his longterm partner in a romantic post-Christmas ceremony in his native Scotland. Boyd exchanged vows with Ali McKinnon, the mother of his four-year-old son Jack, on Wednesday, December 29 at a church in Glasgow, Scotland.
Among the couple's family and friends at the ceremony were the actor's "Lord of the Rings" co-stars Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan, who posed happily for photos with the groom.
Billy Boyd kept the wedding very small and intimate. According to wedding coordinator Louise Turner, the reception was planned for about 160, but he only had 30 friends and family members attending the ceremony. "It's not a massive bash, and it will be quite intimate," Turner said.
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced