Billy Boyd Weds Ali McKinnon in Scotland
Actor Billy Boyd has married his longterm partner in a romantic post-Christmas ceremony in his native Scotland. Boyd exchanged vows with Ali McKinnon, the mother of his four-year-old son Jack, on Wednesday, December 29 at a church in Glasgow, Scotland.
Among the couple's family and friends at the ceremony were the actor's "Lord of the Rings" co-stars Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan, who posed happily for photos with the groom.
Billy Boyd kept the wedding very small and intimate. According to wedding coordinator Louise Turner, the reception was planned for about 160, but he only had 30 friends and family members attending the ceremony. "It's not a massive bash, and it will be quite intimate," Turner said.
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous