Billy Boyd Weds Ali McKinnon in Scotland
Actor Billy Boyd has married his longterm partner in a romantic post-Christmas ceremony in his native Scotland. Boyd exchanged vows with Ali McKinnon, the mother of his four-year-old son Jack, on Wednesday, December 29 at a church in Glasgow, Scotland.
Among the couple's family and friends at the ceremony were the actor's "Lord of the Rings" co-stars Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan, who posed happily for photos with the groom.
Billy Boyd kept the wedding very small and intimate. According to wedding coordinator Louise Turner, the reception was planned for about 160, but he only had 30 friends and family members attending the ceremony. "It's not a massive bash, and it will be quite intimate," Turner said.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video