Nicole Richie Completes Probation Early
Newlywed Nicole Richie has been given another reason to celebrate as she prepares to ring in 2011 - she'll start the New Year as a free woman. The socialite/actress' probation for a 2006 DUI charge was terminated on Wednesday, December 29, two months before it was scheduled to end.
Richie, who wed rocker Joel Madden earlier this month, was arrested after police spotted her driving the wrong way on an Los Angeles freeway. Her probation was scheduled to end in February, but her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley went to court on Wednesday morning to present a judge with proof Nicole had completed all the terms of her probation, according to TMZ.com.
The judge agreed to terminate it early.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion