Nicole Richie Completes Probation Early
Newlywed Nicole Richie has been given another reason to celebrate as she prepares to ring in 2011 - she'll start the New Year as a free woman. The socialite/actress' probation for a 2006 DUI charge was terminated on Wednesday, December 29, two months before it was scheduled to end.
Richie, who wed rocker Joel Madden earlier this month, was arrested after police spotted her driving the wrong way on an Los Angeles freeway. Her probation was scheduled to end in February, but her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley went to court on Wednesday morning to present a judge with proof Nicole had completed all the terms of her probation, according to TMZ.com.
The judge agreed to terminate it early.
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'