Nicole Richie Completes Probation Early
Newlywed Nicole Richie has been given another reason to celebrate as she prepares to ring in 2011 - she'll start the New Year as a free woman. The socialite/actress' probation for a 2006 DUI charge was terminated on Wednesday, December 29, two months before it was scheduled to end.
Richie, who wed rocker Joel Madden earlier this month, was arrested after police spotted her driving the wrong way on an Los Angeles freeway. Her probation was scheduled to end in February, but her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley went to court on Wednesday morning to present a judge with proof Nicole had completed all the terms of her probation, according to TMZ.com.
The judge agreed to terminate it early.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby