Nicole Richie Completes Probation Early
Newlywed Nicole Richie has been given another reason to celebrate as she prepares to ring in 2011 - she'll start the New Year as a free woman. The socialite/actress' probation for a 2006 DUI charge was terminated on Wednesday, December 29, two months before it was scheduled to end.
Richie, who wed rocker Joel Madden earlier this month, was arrested after police spotted her driving the wrong way on an Los Angeles freeway. Her probation was scheduled to end in February, but her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley went to court on Wednesday morning to present a judge with proof Nicole had completed all the terms of her probation, according to TMZ.com.
The judge agreed to terminate it early.
More Nicole Richie News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie