Nicole Richie Completes Probation Early
Newlywed Nicole Richie has been given another reason to celebrate as she prepares to ring in 2011 - she'll start the New Year as a free woman. The socialite/actress' probation for a 2006 DUI charge was terminated on Wednesday, December 29, two months before it was scheduled to end.
Richie, who wed rocker Joel Madden earlier this month, was arrested after police spotted her driving the wrong way on an Los Angeles freeway. Her probation was scheduled to end in February, but her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley went to court on Wednesday morning to present a judge with proof Nicole had completed all the terms of her probation, according to TMZ.com.
The judge agreed to terminate it early.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media