Lindsay Lohan to Work on Shoe Line After Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is making plans to expand her fashion range once she completes her current stint in rehab - the actress is designing shoes. The "Mean Girls" star will be introducing footwear to her 6126 fashion brand, and her designs are expected to be debuted next autumn.
A representative for Lohan tells EOnline.com, "(The shoes are) classic, glamorous, timeless with a sexy flair... She'll finalize everything when she's out (of rehab)." Lohan is due to leave a clinic in California next week after serving three months of court-ordered treatment for breaching her probation relating to a 2007 DUI arrest.
Lohan recently was caught in trouble with one of the workers at Betty Ford clinic. The tech allegedly forced her to take several drug and alcohol tests after going back to the facility few minutes late. The staff put charges against her but later dropped it.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert