Lindsay Lohan to Work on Shoe Line After Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is making plans to expand her fashion range once she completes her current stint in rehab - the actress is designing shoes. The "Mean Girls" star will be introducing footwear to her 6126 fashion brand, and her designs are expected to be debuted next autumn.
A representative for Lohan tells EOnline.com, "(The shoes are) classic, glamorous, timeless with a sexy flair... She'll finalize everything when she's out (of rehab)." Lohan is due to leave a clinic in California next week after serving three months of court-ordered treatment for breaching her probation relating to a 2007 DUI arrest.
Lohan recently was caught in trouble with one of the workers at Betty Ford clinic. The tech allegedly forced her to take several drug and alcohol tests after going back to the facility few minutes late. The staff put charges against her but later dropped it.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host