Lindsay Lohan to Work on Shoe Line After Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is making plans to expand her fashion range once she completes her current stint in rehab - the actress is designing shoes. The "Mean Girls" star will be introducing footwear to her 6126 fashion brand, and her designs are expected to be debuted next autumn.
A representative for Lohan tells EOnline.com, "(The shoes are) classic, glamorous, timeless with a sexy flair... She'll finalize everything when she's out (of rehab)." Lohan is due to leave a clinic in California next week after serving three months of court-ordered treatment for breaching her probation relating to a 2007 DUI arrest.
Lohan recently was caught in trouble with one of the workers at Betty Ford clinic. The tech allegedly forced her to take several drug and alcohol tests after going back to the facility few minutes late. The staff put charges against her but later dropped it.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry