Lindsay Lohan to Work on Shoe Line After Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is making plans to expand her fashion range once she completes her current stint in rehab - the actress is designing shoes. The "Mean Girls" star will be introducing footwear to her 6126 fashion brand, and her designs are expected to be debuted next autumn.
A representative for Lohan tells EOnline.com, "(The shoes are) classic, glamorous, timeless with a sexy flair... She'll finalize everything when she's out (of rehab)." Lohan is due to leave a clinic in California next week after serving three months of court-ordered treatment for breaching her probation relating to a 2007 DUI arrest.
Lohan recently was caught in trouble with one of the workers at Betty Ford clinic. The tech allegedly forced her to take several drug and alcohol tests after going back to the facility few minutes late. The staff put charges against her but later dropped it.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami