Lindsay Lohan to Work on Shoe Line After Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is making plans to expand her fashion range once she completes her current stint in rehab - the actress is designing shoes. The "Mean Girls" star will be introducing footwear to her 6126 fashion brand, and her designs are expected to be debuted next autumn.
A representative for Lohan tells EOnline.com, "(The shoes are) classic, glamorous, timeless with a sexy flair... She'll finalize everything when she's out (of rehab)." Lohan is due to leave a clinic in California next week after serving three months of court-ordered treatment for breaching her probation relating to a 2007 DUI arrest.
Lohan recently was caught in trouble with one of the workers at Betty Ford clinic. The tech allegedly forced her to take several drug and alcohol tests after going back to the facility few minutes late. The staff put charges against her but later dropped it.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?