Report: Tara Reid Had Alcohol-Fueled Night
Tara Reid has sparked rumors she's slipped back into boozing after allegedly enjoying an alcohol-fueled night out in a French ski resort this week. The "American Pie" star, who spent 60 days in rehab in 2009 in a bid to kick a drinking problem, has been spending the festive season with pals at the Alpine resort of Courchevel.
On Monday, December 27, the group reportedly enjoyed a wild evening at a restaurant called La Mangeoire, ordering numerous bottles of champagne, and Reid even treated fellow revelers to a karaoke rendition of Eagles song Hotel California, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "They must have ordered 14 bottles of Cristal (champagne). Tara tried to sing, (and) it was clear she doesn't have a great voice... (Later alcohol was brought out in a makeshift coffin marked 'Prohibition') and her group then took turns getting into the coffin for photos."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart