Report: Tara Reid Had Alcohol-Fueled Night
Tara Reid has sparked rumors she's slipped back into boozing after allegedly enjoying an alcohol-fueled night out in a French ski resort this week. The "American Pie" star, who spent 60 days in rehab in 2009 in a bid to kick a drinking problem, has been spending the festive season with pals at the Alpine resort of Courchevel.
On Monday, December 27, the group reportedly enjoyed a wild evening at a restaurant called La Mangeoire, ordering numerous bottles of champagne, and Reid even treated fellow revelers to a karaoke rendition of Eagles song Hotel California, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "They must have ordered 14 bottles of Cristal (champagne). Tara tried to sing, (and) it was clear she doesn't have a great voice... (Later alcohol was brought out in a makeshift coffin marked 'Prohibition') and her group then took turns getting into the coffin for photos."
More Tara Reid News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour