Report: Tara Reid Had Alcohol-Fueled Night
Tara Reid has sparked rumors she's slipped back into boozing after allegedly enjoying an alcohol-fueled night out in a French ski resort this week. The "American Pie" star, who spent 60 days in rehab in 2009 in a bid to kick a drinking problem, has been spending the festive season with pals at the Alpine resort of Courchevel.
On Monday, December 27, the group reportedly enjoyed a wild evening at a restaurant called La Mangeoire, ordering numerous bottles of champagne, and Reid even treated fellow revelers to a karaoke rendition of Eagles song Hotel California, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "They must have ordered 14 bottles of Cristal (champagne). Tara tried to sing, (and) it was clear she doesn't have a great voice... (Later alcohol was brought out in a makeshift coffin marked 'Prohibition') and her group then took turns getting into the coffin for photos."
More Tara Reid News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna