Report: Tara Reid Had Alcohol-Fueled Night
Tara Reid has sparked rumors she's slipped back into boozing after allegedly enjoying an alcohol-fueled night out in a French ski resort this week. The "American Pie" star, who spent 60 days in rehab in 2009 in a bid to kick a drinking problem, has been spending the festive season with pals at the Alpine resort of Courchevel.
On Monday, December 27, the group reportedly enjoyed a wild evening at a restaurant called La Mangeoire, ordering numerous bottles of champagne, and Reid even treated fellow revelers to a karaoke rendition of Eagles song Hotel California, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "They must have ordered 14 bottles of Cristal (champagne). Tara tried to sing, (and) it was clear she doesn't have a great voice... (Later alcohol was brought out in a makeshift coffin marked 'Prohibition') and her group then took turns getting into the coffin for photos."
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis