Report: Tara Reid Had Alcohol-Fueled Night
Tara Reid has sparked rumors she's slipped back into boozing after allegedly enjoying an alcohol-fueled night out in a French ski resort this week. The "American Pie" star, who spent 60 days in rehab in 2009 in a bid to kick a drinking problem, has been spending the festive season with pals at the Alpine resort of Courchevel.
On Monday, December 27, the group reportedly enjoyed a wild evening at a restaurant called La Mangeoire, ordering numerous bottles of champagne, and Reid even treated fellow revelers to a karaoke rendition of Eagles song Hotel California, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "They must have ordered 14 bottles of Cristal (champagne). Tara tried to sing, (and) it was clear she doesn't have a great voice... (Later alcohol was brought out in a makeshift coffin marked 'Prohibition') and her group then took turns getting into the coffin for photos."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back