Dining With Simon Cowell, Rihanna Reportedly In Talks for U.S. 'X Factor'
Rihanna has sparked rumors she is lining up a role on Simon Cowell's latest TV talent show after she enjoyed dinner with the music mogul in Barbados. The Bajan beauty has been back in the Caribbean over Christmas to spend the holidays with her family, while Cowell has also been enjoying his annual festive trip to the island.
The pair met up on Monday, December 27 for dinner at Barbados' famous Sandy Lane hotel, along with British retail mogul Sir Philip Green. Rihanna revealed the meeting in a post on Twitter.com, telling fans, "Just had dinner w/ (with) Simon Cowell Philip Green, and Lucian G., and Ashley (thanks) Sandy Lane! Great night!"
The meeting has sparked rumors Rihanna is in negotiations with Cowell for a judging role on the U.S. version of British singing competition "The X Factor", which he is planning to launch Stateside in 2011.
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds