Dining With Simon Cowell, Rihanna Reportedly In Talks for U.S. 'X Factor'
Rihanna has sparked rumors she is lining up a role on Simon Cowell's latest TV talent show after she enjoyed dinner with the music mogul in Barbados. The Bajan beauty has been back in the Caribbean over Christmas to spend the holidays with her family, while Cowell has also been enjoying his annual festive trip to the island.
The pair met up on Monday, December 27 for dinner at Barbados' famous Sandy Lane hotel, along with British retail mogul Sir Philip Green. Rihanna revealed the meeting in a post on Twitter.com, telling fans, "Just had dinner w/ (with) Simon Cowell Philip Green, and Lucian G., and Ashley (thanks) Sandy Lane! Great night!"
The meeting has sparked rumors Rihanna is in negotiations with Cowell for a judging role on the U.S. version of British singing competition "The X Factor", which he is planning to launch Stateside in 2011.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal