Dining With Simon Cowell, Rihanna Reportedly In Talks for U.S. 'X Factor'
Rihanna has sparked rumors she is lining up a role on Simon Cowell's latest TV talent show after she enjoyed dinner with the music mogul in Barbados. The Bajan beauty has been back in the Caribbean over Christmas to spend the holidays with her family, while Cowell has also been enjoying his annual festive trip to the island.
The pair met up on Monday, December 27 for dinner at Barbados' famous Sandy Lane hotel, along with British retail mogul Sir Philip Green. Rihanna revealed the meeting in a post on Twitter.com, telling fans, "Just had dinner w/ (with) Simon Cowell Philip Green, and Lucian G., and Ashley (thanks) Sandy Lane! Great night!"
The meeting has sparked rumors Rihanna is in negotiations with Cowell for a judging role on the U.S. version of British singing competition "The X Factor", which he is planning to launch Stateside in 2011.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'