Dining With Simon Cowell, Rihanna Reportedly In Talks for U.S. 'X Factor'
Rihanna has sparked rumors she is lining up a role on Simon Cowell's latest TV talent show after she enjoyed dinner with the music mogul in Barbados. The Bajan beauty has been back in the Caribbean over Christmas to spend the holidays with her family, while Cowell has also been enjoying his annual festive trip to the island.
The pair met up on Monday, December 27 for dinner at Barbados' famous Sandy Lane hotel, along with British retail mogul Sir Philip Green. Rihanna revealed the meeting in a post on Twitter.com, telling fans, "Just had dinner w/ (with) Simon Cowell Philip Green, and Lucian G., and Ashley (thanks) Sandy Lane! Great night!"
The meeting has sparked rumors Rihanna is in negotiations with Cowell for a judging role on the U.S. version of British singing competition "The X Factor", which he is planning to launch Stateside in 2011.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game