Dining With Simon Cowell, Rihanna Reportedly In Talks for U.S. 'X Factor'
Rihanna has sparked rumors she is lining up a role on Simon Cowell's latest TV talent show after she enjoyed dinner with the music mogul in Barbados. The Bajan beauty has been back in the Caribbean over Christmas to spend the holidays with her family, while Cowell has also been enjoying his annual festive trip to the island.
The pair met up on Monday, December 27 for dinner at Barbados' famous Sandy Lane hotel, along with British retail mogul Sir Philip Green. Rihanna revealed the meeting in a post on Twitter.com, telling fans, "Just had dinner w/ (with) Simon Cowell Philip Green, and Lucian G., and Ashley (thanks) Sandy Lane! Great night!"
The meeting has sparked rumors Rihanna is in negotiations with Cowell for a judging role on the U.S. version of British singing competition "The X Factor", which he is planning to launch Stateside in 2011.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?