Neil Patrick Harris Plans Play Dates for His Twins and Elton John's Son
Sir Elton John and David Furnish's baby boy won't be short of friends growing up - the couple's pal Neil Patrick Harris is already planning "play dates". The Rocket Man and his partner David Furnish welcomed little Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John via a surrogate mother on Christmas Day and announced the happy news late on Monday, December 27.
Patrick Harris has been quick to congratulate his friends - and the star can't wait for his baby twins Harper Grace and Gideon Scott, who were born via a surrogate in October, to meet the newborn.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Great congratulations to David Furnish & Elton John on the birth of their son, Zachary! Can't wait for play dates in the south of France."
More Neil Patrick Harris News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding