Neil Patrick Harris Plans Play Dates for His Twins and Elton John's Son
Sir Elton John and David Furnish's baby boy won't be short of friends growing up - the couple's pal Neil Patrick Harris is already planning "play dates". The Rocket Man and his partner David Furnish welcomed little Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John via a surrogate mother on Christmas Day and announced the happy news late on Monday, December 27.
Patrick Harris has been quick to congratulate his friends - and the star can't wait for his baby twins Harper Grace and Gideon Scott, who were born via a surrogate in October, to meet the newborn.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Great congratulations to David Furnish & Elton John on the birth of their son, Zachary! Can't wait for play dates in the south of France."
More Neil Patrick Harris News
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday