Neil Patrick Harris Plans Play Dates for His Twins and Elton John's Son
Sir Elton John and David Furnish's baby boy won't be short of friends growing up - the couple's pal Neil Patrick Harris is already planning "play dates". The Rocket Man and his partner David Furnish welcomed little Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John via a surrogate mother on Christmas Day and announced the happy news late on Monday, December 27.
Patrick Harris has been quick to congratulate his friends - and the star can't wait for his baby twins Harper Grace and Gideon Scott, who were born via a surrogate in October, to meet the newborn.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Great congratulations to David Furnish & Elton John on the birth of their son, Zachary! Can't wait for play dates in the south of France."
More Neil Patrick Harris News
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park