Neil Patrick Harris Plans Play Dates for His Twins and Elton John's Son
Sir Elton John and David Furnish's baby boy won't be short of friends growing up - the couple's pal Neil Patrick Harris is already planning "play dates". The Rocket Man and his partner David Furnish welcomed little Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John via a surrogate mother on Christmas Day and announced the happy news late on Monday, December 27.
Patrick Harris has been quick to congratulate his friends - and the star can't wait for his baby twins Harper Grace and Gideon Scott, who were born via a surrogate in October, to meet the newborn.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Great congratulations to David Furnish & Elton John on the birth of their son, Zachary! Can't wait for play dates in the south of France."
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle