Neil Patrick Harris Plans Play Dates for His Twins and Elton John's Son
Sir Elton John and David Furnish's baby boy won't be short of friends growing up - the couple's pal Neil Patrick Harris is already planning "play dates". The Rocket Man and his partner David Furnish welcomed little Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John via a surrogate mother on Christmas Day and announced the happy news late on Monday, December 27.
Patrick Harris has been quick to congratulate his friends - and the star can't wait for his baby twins Harper Grace and Gideon Scott, who were born via a surrogate in October, to meet the newborn.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Great congratulations to David Furnish & Elton John on the birth of their son, Zachary! Can't wait for play dates in the south of France."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service