Kelsey Grammer Dishes on Plans to Wed Kayte Walsh
Actor Kelsey Grammer has fuelled rumours he's planning to wed fiancee Kayte Walsh early next year after revealing he sees "no reason to postpone" their marriage. The former "Frasier" star began dating Walsh following his split from wife Camille over the summer.
She filed for divorce on July 1 and it was revealed earlier this week the split could become final on Saturday, January 1, 2011 under California law - prompting speculation the actor is planning to wed imminently.
Grammer refuses to reveal when he and Walsh will exchange vows, but he tells People.com, "Kayte and I are marrying because we are engaged, and we are engaged because we are in love and see no reason to postpone our happiness any longer."
He adds, "We are planning something we wish to be a private affair among several of our friends. Anything else is conjecture and false. Kayte and I are the only reliable source for this story. End of story."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal