Kelsey Grammer Dishes on Plans to Wed Kayte Walsh
Actor Kelsey Grammer has fuelled rumours he's planning to wed fiancee Kayte Walsh early next year after revealing he sees "no reason to postpone" their marriage. The former "Frasier" star began dating Walsh following his split from wife Camille over the summer.
She filed for divorce on July 1 and it was revealed earlier this week the split could become final on Saturday, January 1, 2011 under California law - prompting speculation the actor is planning to wed imminently.
Grammer refuses to reveal when he and Walsh will exchange vows, but he tells People.com, "Kayte and I are marrying because we are engaged, and we are engaged because we are in love and see no reason to postpone our happiness any longer."
He adds, "We are planning something we wish to be a private affair among several of our friends. Anything else is conjecture and false. Kayte and I are the only reliable source for this story. End of story."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris