Kelsey Grammer Dishes on Plans to Wed Kayte Walsh
Actor Kelsey Grammer has fuelled rumours he's planning to wed fiancee Kayte Walsh early next year after revealing he sees "no reason to postpone" their marriage. The former "Frasier" star began dating Walsh following his split from wife Camille over the summer.
She filed for divorce on July 1 and it was revealed earlier this week the split could become final on Saturday, January 1, 2011 under California law - prompting speculation the actor is planning to wed imminently.
Grammer refuses to reveal when he and Walsh will exchange vows, but he tells People.com, "Kayte and I are marrying because we are engaged, and we are engaged because we are in love and see no reason to postpone our happiness any longer."
He adds, "We are planning something we wish to be a private affair among several of our friends. Anything else is conjecture and false. Kayte and I are the only reliable source for this story. End of story."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake