Kelsey Grammer Dishes on Plans to Wed Kayte Walsh
Actor Kelsey Grammer has fuelled rumours he's planning to wed fiancee Kayte Walsh early next year after revealing he sees "no reason to postpone" their marriage. The former "Frasier" star began dating Walsh following his split from wife Camille over the summer.
She filed for divorce on July 1 and it was revealed earlier this week the split could become final on Saturday, January 1, 2011 under California law - prompting speculation the actor is planning to wed imminently.
Grammer refuses to reveal when he and Walsh will exchange vows, but he tells People.com, "Kayte and I are marrying because we are engaged, and we are engaged because we are in love and see no reason to postpone our happiness any longer."
He adds, "We are planning something we wish to be a private affair among several of our friends. Anything else is conjecture and false. Kayte and I are the only reliable source for this story. End of story."
More Kelsey Grammer News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri