Kelsey Grammer Dishes on Plans to Wed Kayte Walsh
Actor Kelsey Grammer has fuelled rumours he's planning to wed fiancee Kayte Walsh early next year after revealing he sees "no reason to postpone" their marriage. The former "Frasier" star began dating Walsh following his split from wife Camille over the summer.
She filed for divorce on July 1 and it was revealed earlier this week the split could become final on Saturday, January 1, 2011 under California law - prompting speculation the actor is planning to wed imminently.
Grammer refuses to reveal when he and Walsh will exchange vows, but he tells People.com, "Kayte and I are marrying because we are engaged, and we are engaged because we are in love and see no reason to postpone our happiness any longer."
He adds, "We are planning something we wish to be a private affair among several of our friends. Anything else is conjecture and false. Kayte and I are the only reliable source for this story. End of story."
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'