Matt LeBlanc Getting Ready for TV Comeback
Former "Friends" star Matt LeBlanc is on the verge of a major TV comeback after taking a break from Hollywood to nurse his daughter through a brain disorder and concentrate on a punky hairdo. The actor, who made his millions as clueless Joey in the hit sitcom, dropped out of the spotlight in 2006 when his spin-off show "Joey" was canceled.
But Le Blanc, who is the star of critically acclaimed new U.S. cable show "Episodes", insists he hasn't been idle. He tells TV Guide magazine, "When 'Joey' ended, it was a weird time in my life. I'd gotten divorced (from actress Melissa McKnight), and my daughter had been diagnosed with this weird brain thing. Now she's out of the woods with all that stuff. But it was a really stressful time."
"I just didn't want to have to be anywhere, do anything - just be a dad and ride my dirt bikes. For a little while, I had a full-on Mohawk (hairstyle)." And now he's back sporting a new grey look: "I started going grey very young, and I started dyeing my hair during Friends. But, after taking five years off, I was like, 'What's the point?'"
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair