Matt LeBlanc Getting Ready for TV Comeback
Former "Friends" star Matt LeBlanc is on the verge of a major TV comeback after taking a break from Hollywood to nurse his daughter through a brain disorder and concentrate on a punky hairdo. The actor, who made his millions as clueless Joey in the hit sitcom, dropped out of the spotlight in 2006 when his spin-off show "Joey" was canceled.
But Le Blanc, who is the star of critically acclaimed new U.S. cable show "Episodes", insists he hasn't been idle. He tells TV Guide magazine, "When 'Joey' ended, it was a weird time in my life. I'd gotten divorced (from actress Melissa McKnight), and my daughter had been diagnosed with this weird brain thing. Now she's out of the woods with all that stuff. But it was a really stressful time."
"I just didn't want to have to be anywhere, do anything - just be a dad and ride my dirt bikes. For a little while, I had a full-on Mohawk (hairstyle)." And now he's back sporting a new grey look: "I started going grey very young, and I started dyeing my hair during Friends. But, after taking five years off, I was like, 'What's the point?'"
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake