Matt LeBlanc Getting Ready for TV Comeback
Former "Friends" star Matt LeBlanc is on the verge of a major TV comeback after taking a break from Hollywood to nurse his daughter through a brain disorder and concentrate on a punky hairdo. The actor, who made his millions as clueless Joey in the hit sitcom, dropped out of the spotlight in 2006 when his spin-off show "Joey" was canceled.
But Le Blanc, who is the star of critically acclaimed new U.S. cable show "Episodes", insists he hasn't been idle. He tells TV Guide magazine, "When 'Joey' ended, it was a weird time in my life. I'd gotten divorced (from actress Melissa McKnight), and my daughter had been diagnosed with this weird brain thing. Now she's out of the woods with all that stuff. But it was a really stressful time."
"I just didn't want to have to be anywhere, do anything - just be a dad and ride my dirt bikes. For a little while, I had a full-on Mohawk (hairstyle)." And now he's back sporting a new grey look: "I started going grey very young, and I started dyeing my hair during Friends. But, after taking five years off, I was like, 'What's the point?'"
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'