Matt LeBlanc Getting Ready for TV Comeback
Former "Friends" star Matt LeBlanc is on the verge of a major TV comeback after taking a break from Hollywood to nurse his daughter through a brain disorder and concentrate on a punky hairdo. The actor, who made his millions as clueless Joey in the hit sitcom, dropped out of the spotlight in 2006 when his spin-off show "Joey" was canceled.
But Le Blanc, who is the star of critically acclaimed new U.S. cable show "Episodes", insists he hasn't been idle. He tells TV Guide magazine, "When 'Joey' ended, it was a weird time in my life. I'd gotten divorced (from actress Melissa McKnight), and my daughter had been diagnosed with this weird brain thing. Now she's out of the woods with all that stuff. But it was a really stressful time."
"I just didn't want to have to be anywhere, do anything - just be a dad and ride my dirt bikes. For a little while, I had a full-on Mohawk (hairstyle)." And now he's back sporting a new grey look: "I started going grey very young, and I started dyeing my hair during Friends. But, after taking five years off, I was like, 'What's the point?'"
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart