Matt LeBlanc Getting Ready for TV Comeback
Former "Friends" star Matt LeBlanc is on the verge of a major TV comeback after taking a break from Hollywood to nurse his daughter through a brain disorder and concentrate on a punky hairdo. The actor, who made his millions as clueless Joey in the hit sitcom, dropped out of the spotlight in 2006 when his spin-off show "Joey" was canceled.
But Le Blanc, who is the star of critically acclaimed new U.S. cable show "Episodes", insists he hasn't been idle. He tells TV Guide magazine, "When 'Joey' ended, it was a weird time in my life. I'd gotten divorced (from actress Melissa McKnight), and my daughter had been diagnosed with this weird brain thing. Now she's out of the woods with all that stuff. But it was a really stressful time."
"I just didn't want to have to be anywhere, do anything - just be a dad and ride my dirt bikes. For a little while, I had a full-on Mohawk (hairstyle)." And now he's back sporting a new grey look: "I started going grey very young, and I started dyeing my hair during Friends. But, after taking five years off, I was like, 'What's the point?'"
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit