Americans Tired of Miley Cyrus
Americans want to see less of Miley Cyrus in 2011 and they're longing for a "M*A*S*H" TV remake and a Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal engagement, according to a new end-of-year online poll. Parade.com polled over 1,000 Americans during December and the results are about to be posted online.
Thirteen per cent of respondents wanted a media blackout of Cyrus, 32 per cent would like to see "M*A*S*H" back on TV, and 36 per cent of those polled want to see Swift and Gyllenhaal take their new romance to the next level and plan a wedding.
Americans also think newlyweds Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher will announce a pregnancy next year, with 27 per cent hoping the country star will become pregnant. Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson, and Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt tied with 21 per cent each, and 20 per cent of people felt sure there would be a big baby announcement for newlyweds Katy Perry and Russell Brand.
A whopping 50 per cent of respondents hoped Sandra Bullock would find true love in 2011; 42 per cent wanted the same for Jennifer Aniston. Meanwhile, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is the film that tops the must-see list in 2011, ahead of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides", "The Hangover 2" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn".
Patrick Dempsey and Sofia Vergara were named the sexiest man and woman on U.S. TV, while Betty White narrowly beat her "The Proposal" co-star Bullock to land the Favorite Personality of 2010 title.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp