Americans Tired of Miley Cyrus
Americans want to see less of Miley Cyrus in 2011 and they're longing for a "M*A*S*H" TV remake and a Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal engagement, according to a new end-of-year online poll. Parade.com polled over 1,000 Americans during December and the results are about to be posted online.
Thirteen per cent of respondents wanted a media blackout of Cyrus, 32 per cent would like to see "M*A*S*H" back on TV, and 36 per cent of those polled want to see Swift and Gyllenhaal take their new romance to the next level and plan a wedding.
Americans also think newlyweds Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher will announce a pregnancy next year, with 27 per cent hoping the country star will become pregnant. Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson, and Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt tied with 21 per cent each, and 20 per cent of people felt sure there would be a big baby announcement for newlyweds Katy Perry and Russell Brand.
A whopping 50 per cent of respondents hoped Sandra Bullock would find true love in 2011; 42 per cent wanted the same for Jennifer Aniston. Meanwhile, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is the film that tops the must-see list in 2011, ahead of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides", "The Hangover 2" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn".
Patrick Dempsey and Sofia Vergara were named the sexiest man and woman on U.S. TV, while Betty White narrowly beat her "The Proposal" co-star Bullock to land the Favorite Personality of 2010 title.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans