Pink and Carey Hart Spend $11.5 Million to Buy New Home
Pregnant pop star Pink and husband Carey Hart have spent a whopping $11.5 million on a new family home in California ahead of their new arrival next year. The "So What" hitmaker announced last month she is due to give birth to her first baby in the spring 2011 and the couple has been on the hunt for a bigger property.
Pink and Hart bought their new sprawling estate in Malibu in October and RealEstalker.com reveals the new home boasts six bedrooms, seven bathrooms and a guest house, as well as a swimming pool and spa. The pair also has starry neighbours - Matthew McConaughey and his partner Camila Alves live nearby.
Pink and Carey Hart wed in 2006 and reunited in 2009 after a year-long split.
More Pink News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?