Pink and Carey Hart Spend $11.5 Million to Buy New Home
Pregnant pop star Pink and husband Carey Hart have spent a whopping $11.5 million on a new family home in California ahead of their new arrival next year. The "So What" hitmaker announced last month she is due to give birth to her first baby in the spring 2011 and the couple has been on the hunt for a bigger property.
Pink and Hart bought their new sprawling estate in Malibu in October and RealEstalker.com reveals the new home boasts six bedrooms, seven bathrooms and a guest house, as well as a swimming pool and spa. The pair also has starry neighbours - Matthew McConaughey and his partner Camila Alves live nearby.
Pink and Carey Hart wed in 2006 and reunited in 2009 after a year-long split.
More Pink News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation