Pink and Carey Hart Spend $11.5 Million to Buy New Home
Pregnant pop star Pink and husband Carey Hart have spent a whopping $11.5 million on a new family home in California ahead of their new arrival next year. The "So What" hitmaker announced last month she is due to give birth to her first baby in the spring 2011 and the couple has been on the hunt for a bigger property.
Pink and Hart bought their new sprawling estate in Malibu in October and RealEstalker.com reveals the new home boasts six bedrooms, seven bathrooms and a guest house, as well as a swimming pool and spa. The pair also has starry neighbours - Matthew McConaughey and his partner Camila Alves live nearby.
Pink and Carey Hart wed in 2006 and reunited in 2009 after a year-long split.
More Pink News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle