Pink and Carey Hart Spend $11.5 Million to Buy New Home
Pregnant pop star Pink and husband Carey Hart have spent a whopping $11.5 million on a new family home in California ahead of their new arrival next year. The "So What" hitmaker announced last month she is due to give birth to her first baby in the spring 2011 and the couple has been on the hunt for a bigger property.
Pink and Hart bought their new sprawling estate in Malibu in October and RealEstalker.com reveals the new home boasts six bedrooms, seven bathrooms and a guest house, as well as a swimming pool and spa. The pair also has starry neighbours - Matthew McConaughey and his partner Camila Alves live nearby.
Pink and Carey Hart wed in 2006 and reunited in 2009 after a year-long split.
More Pink News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video