Pink and Carey Hart Spend $11.5 Million to Buy New Home
Pregnant pop star Pink and husband Carey Hart have spent a whopping $11.5 million on a new family home in California ahead of their new arrival next year. The "So What" hitmaker announced last month she is due to give birth to her first baby in the spring 2011 and the couple has been on the hunt for a bigger property.
Pink and Hart bought their new sprawling estate in Malibu in October and RealEstalker.com reveals the new home boasts six bedrooms, seven bathrooms and a guest house, as well as a swimming pool and spa. The pair also has starry neighbours - Matthew McConaughey and his partner Camila Alves live nearby.
Pink and Carey Hart wed in 2006 and reunited in 2009 after a year-long split.
More Pink News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'