LeAnn Rimes Denies Pregnancy Rumor
LeAnn Rimes insists she's not following in Alicia Keys and Natalie Portman's footsteps and doubling up an engagement announcement with baby news. Rimes went public with her marriage plans on Monday, December 27 but has taken to Twitter.com to dismiss reports she's expecting fiance Eddie Cibrian's baby.
She writes, "This is such BS!!!! Lol (laugh out loud), you people all report BS." To hammer home the point, the country star insists she plans to live it up and party when she visits Cabo San Lucas in Mexico for the New Year.
She wrote, "Sun, bikinis, friends, food, tequila...celebration!!!! Gonna be the best trip!!" Both Portman and Keys announced engagements and pregnancies at the same time during 2010.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage