LeAnn Rimes Denies Pregnancy Rumor
LeAnn Rimes insists she's not following in Alicia Keys and Natalie Portman's footsteps and doubling up an engagement announcement with baby news. Rimes went public with her marriage plans on Monday, December 27 but has taken to Twitter.com to dismiss reports she's expecting fiance Eddie Cibrian's baby.
She writes, "This is such BS!!!! Lol (laugh out loud), you people all report BS." To hammer home the point, the country star insists she plans to live it up and party when she visits Cabo San Lucas in Mexico for the New Year.
She wrote, "Sun, bikinis, friends, food, tequila...celebration!!!! Gonna be the best trip!!" Both Portman and Keys announced engagements and pregnancies at the same time during 2010.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri