LeAnn Rimes Denies Pregnancy Rumor
LeAnn Rimes insists she's not following in Alicia Keys and Natalie Portman's footsteps and doubling up an engagement announcement with baby news. Rimes went public with her marriage plans on Monday, December 27 but has taken to Twitter.com to dismiss reports she's expecting fiance Eddie Cibrian's baby.
She writes, "This is such BS!!!! Lol (laugh out loud), you people all report BS." To hammer home the point, the country star insists she plans to live it up and party when she visits Cabo San Lucas in Mexico for the New Year.
She wrote, "Sun, bikinis, friends, food, tequila...celebration!!!! Gonna be the best trip!!" Both Portman and Keys announced engagements and pregnancies at the same time during 2010.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio