LeAnn Rimes Denies Pregnancy Rumor
LeAnn Rimes insists she's not following in Alicia Keys and Natalie Portman's footsteps and doubling up an engagement announcement with baby news. Rimes went public with her marriage plans on Monday, December 27 but has taken to Twitter.com to dismiss reports she's expecting fiance Eddie Cibrian's baby.
She writes, "This is such BS!!!! Lol (laugh out loud), you people all report BS." To hammer home the point, the country star insists she plans to live it up and party when she visits Cabo San Lucas in Mexico for the New Year.
She wrote, "Sun, bikinis, friends, food, tequila...celebration!!!! Gonna be the best trip!!" Both Portman and Keys announced engagements and pregnancies at the same time during 2010.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist