LeAnn Rimes Denies Pregnancy Rumor
LeAnn Rimes insists she's not following in Alicia Keys and Natalie Portman's footsteps and doubling up an engagement announcement with baby news. Rimes went public with her marriage plans on Monday, December 27 but has taken to Twitter.com to dismiss reports she's expecting fiance Eddie Cibrian's baby.
She writes, "This is such BS!!!! Lol (laugh out loud), you people all report BS." To hammer home the point, the country star insists she plans to live it up and party when she visits Cabo San Lucas in Mexico for the New Year.
She wrote, "Sun, bikinis, friends, food, tequila...celebration!!!! Gonna be the best trip!!" Both Portman and Keys announced engagements and pregnancies at the same time during 2010.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago