Released From Jail, Amber Portwood Pleads Not Guilty to Battery Charges
U.S. reality TV star Amber Portwood has pleaded not guilty to beating up the father of her two-year-old daughter. "Teen Mom" star Portwood was charged with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery in Madison County, Indiana on Monday, December 27 after a series of alleged attacks on Gary Shirley.
The 20 year old was booked and jailed for 24 hours. She was released on Tuesday afternoon, December 28.
Amber Portwood was under investigation for domestic battery after caught assaulting her ex-fiance and father of her daughter in the reality TV series. Worse, she did it in the presence of their one-year-old child.
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra