Released From Jail, Amber Portwood Pleads Not Guilty to Battery Charges
U.S. reality TV star Amber Portwood has pleaded not guilty to beating up the father of her two-year-old daughter. "Teen Mom" star Portwood was charged with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery in Madison County, Indiana on Monday, December 27 after a series of alleged attacks on Gary Shirley.
The 20 year old was booked and jailed for 24 hours. She was released on Tuesday afternoon, December 28.
Amber Portwood was under investigation for domestic battery after caught assaulting her ex-fiance and father of her daughter in the reality TV series. Worse, she did it in the presence of their one-year-old child.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son