Released From Jail, Amber Portwood Pleads Not Guilty to Battery Charges
U.S. reality TV star Amber Portwood has pleaded not guilty to beating up the father of her two-year-old daughter. "Teen Mom" star Portwood was charged with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery in Madison County, Indiana on Monday, December 27 after a series of alleged attacks on Gary Shirley.
The 20 year old was booked and jailed for 24 hours. She was released on Tuesday afternoon, December 28.
Amber Portwood was under investigation for domestic battery after caught assaulting her ex-fiance and father of her daughter in the reality TV series. Worse, she did it in the presence of their one-year-old child.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser