Released From Jail, Amber Portwood Pleads Not Guilty to Battery Charges
U.S. reality TV star Amber Portwood has pleaded not guilty to beating up the father of her two-year-old daughter. "Teen Mom" star Portwood was charged with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery in Madison County, Indiana on Monday, December 27 after a series of alleged attacks on Gary Shirley.
The 20 year old was booked and jailed for 24 hours. She was released on Tuesday afternoon, December 28.
Amber Portwood was under investigation for domestic battery after caught assaulting her ex-fiance and father of her daughter in the reality TV series. Worse, she did it in the presence of their one-year-old child.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival