Released From Jail, Amber Portwood Pleads Not Guilty to Battery Charges
U.S. reality TV star Amber Portwood has pleaded not guilty to beating up the father of her two-year-old daughter. "Teen Mom" star Portwood was charged with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery in Madison County, Indiana on Monday, December 27 after a series of alleged attacks on Gary Shirley.
The 20 year old was booked and jailed for 24 hours. She was released on Tuesday afternoon, December 28.
Amber Portwood was under investigation for domestic battery after caught assaulting her ex-fiance and father of her daughter in the reality TV series. Worse, she did it in the presence of their one-year-old child.
More Teen Mom News
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other