Released From Jail, Amber Portwood Pleads Not Guilty to Battery Charges
U.S. reality TV star Amber Portwood has pleaded not guilty to beating up the father of her two-year-old daughter. "Teen Mom" star Portwood was charged with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery in Madison County, Indiana on Monday, December 27 after a series of alleged attacks on Gary Shirley.
The 20 year old was booked and jailed for 24 hours. She was released on Tuesday afternoon, December 28.
Amber Portwood was under investigation for domestic battery after caught assaulting her ex-fiance and father of her daughter in the reality TV series. Worse, she did it in the presence of their one-year-old child.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'