Ryan Gosling Avoids Taking Many Movie Jobs
Actor Ryan Gosling turns down as many movie jobs as possible, insisting he "feels sick" when he sees himself on the big screen. Two of Gosling's latest films - "Blue Valentine" and "All Good Things" - will hit theaters in the U.S. this month and the simultaneous releases have left him with a sense of dread.
He tells the Los Angeles Times, "I try not to make too many movies. I get sick of myself, so I can imagine how everyone else feels. And for the two to come out at the same time, it makes me feel sick." But "The Notebook" star admits he can't stop himself from acting - although he doesn't quite understand his passion for performing.
Gosling adds, "I don't really like doing interviews because I don't have any answers about why I act. It's like a compulsion. It's (similar to) people who eat and eat and eat and they don't know why and they keep getting fatter but they can't stop. It's like that... And then you find yourself on a set throwing yourself off a bridge, and you're asking yourself, 'Why am I doing this?' And I don't know."
More Ryan Gosling News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?