Billy Bob Thornton Denies He Had Angelina Jolie's Blood
Billy Bob Thornton has dispelled rumors he wore a vial of Angelina Jolie's blood around his neck, blaming the public image of the couple as "vampires" for the bizarre story. Thornton married the actress in 2000 and they frequently made headlines with reports about their love life, including speculation they kept one another's blood in tiny bottles.
But the "Armageddon" star insists their relationship was not so eccentric - the pair actually wore lockets with small smears of blood. He tells Britain's Total Film magazine, "(There are rumours that) I wear blood around my neck and all that horses**t. (It was) a clear locket you'd put your grandmother's picture in. That's what we had, Angelina and I. And it was her idea that we literally prick our fingers and rub the blood on the glass in the locket and wear it."
"If it had been Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, it would have been the most romantic story: this amazing couple that loved each other so much that when they were apart they would have these lockets where they'd pricked their fingers, like blood brothers. Angie and I do it and we're these vampire blood-sucking creatures who wear tanks of blood around our necks."
More Billy Bob Thornton News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami