Kelly Osbourne Quits Twitter After Bashing Ex-Fiance
Kelly Osbourne has vowed to quit posting on microblogging website Twitter.com after an online war-of-words with her ex-boyfriend Luke Worrall. The pop singer-turned-reality TV star dumped model Worrall in July, but admits she is still broken-hearted over their split.
She took to her page on Twitter on Tuesday, December 28 to launch a furious rant at Worrall, accusing him of sleeping with dozens of women since the break-up. Worrall hit back, branding Osbourne's claims "lies" and laughing when a fan congratulated him on his womanizing ways - and Osbourne has now decided to quit the website as she is still in turmoil over her ex.
She writes, "Don't think I have ever felt so stupid, he made a fool of me, going to be off Twitter for a while, never felt heart brake (sic) like this in my life."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked