Kelly Osbourne Quits Twitter After Bashing Ex-Fiance
Kelly Osbourne has vowed to quit posting on microblogging website Twitter.com after an online war-of-words with her ex-boyfriend Luke Worrall. The pop singer-turned-reality TV star dumped model Worrall in July, but admits she is still broken-hearted over their split.
She took to her page on Twitter on Tuesday, December 28 to launch a furious rant at Worrall, accusing him of sleeping with dozens of women since the break-up. Worrall hit back, branding Osbourne's claims "lies" and laughing when a fan congratulated him on his womanizing ways - and Osbourne has now decided to quit the website as she is still in turmoil over her ex.
She writes, "Don't think I have ever felt so stupid, he made a fool of me, going to be off Twitter for a while, never felt heart brake (sic) like this in my life."
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role