Kelly Osbourne Quits Twitter After Bashing Ex-Fiance
Kelly Osbourne has vowed to quit posting on microblogging website Twitter.com after an online war-of-words with her ex-boyfriend Luke Worrall. The pop singer-turned-reality TV star dumped model Worrall in July, but admits she is still broken-hearted over their split.
She took to her page on Twitter on Tuesday, December 28 to launch a furious rant at Worrall, accusing him of sleeping with dozens of women since the break-up. Worrall hit back, branding Osbourne's claims "lies" and laughing when a fan congratulated him on his womanizing ways - and Osbourne has now decided to quit the website as she is still in turmoil over her ex.
She writes, "Don't think I have ever felt so stupid, he made a fool of me, going to be off Twitter for a while, never felt heart brake (sic) like this in my life."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards