Kelly Osbourne Quits Twitter After Bashing Ex-Fiance
Kelly Osbourne has vowed to quit posting on microblogging website Twitter.com after an online war-of-words with her ex-boyfriend Luke Worrall. The pop singer-turned-reality TV star dumped model Worrall in July, but admits she is still broken-hearted over their split.
She took to her page on Twitter on Tuesday, December 28 to launch a furious rant at Worrall, accusing him of sleeping with dozens of women since the break-up. Worrall hit back, branding Osbourne's claims "lies" and laughing when a fan congratulated him on his womanizing ways - and Osbourne has now decided to quit the website as she is still in turmoil over her ex.
She writes, "Don't think I have ever felt so stupid, he made a fool of me, going to be off Twitter for a while, never felt heart brake (sic) like this in my life."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'