Kelly Osbourne Quits Twitter After Bashing Ex-Fiance
Kelly Osbourne has vowed to quit posting on microblogging website Twitter.com after an online war-of-words with her ex-boyfriend Luke Worrall. The pop singer-turned-reality TV star dumped model Worrall in July, but admits she is still broken-hearted over their split.
She took to her page on Twitter on Tuesday, December 28 to launch a furious rant at Worrall, accusing him of sleeping with dozens of women since the break-up. Worrall hit back, branding Osbourne's claims "lies" and laughing when a fan congratulated him on his womanizing ways - and Osbourne has now decided to quit the website as she is still in turmoil over her ex.
She writes, "Don't think I have ever felt so stupid, he made a fool of me, going to be off Twitter for a while, never felt heart brake (sic) like this in my life."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia