will.i.am Records Duet With 'The X Factor' Contestant
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am has kept his promise to record a duet with a contestant from Simon Cowell's "The X Factor" - and he's branded the track a "mega smasher". The rapper helped his pal Cheryl Cole decide which acts she should take through to the TV contest's live rounds and he recommended the Girls Aloud star should mentor 17-year-old Cher Lloyd - and even sang with her during the final earlier this month.
Lloyd finished fourth in the series, but she's still headed to the recording studio with will.i.am - and the rapper is delighted with their material.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, the star writes, "The day after the last xfactor... cher loyd (sic) and I went in the studio and made a mega smasher... Hey cher, when should we release the song we recorded in london???...(Its a smasher)."
More will.i.am News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs