will.i.am Records Duet With 'The X Factor' Contestant
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am has kept his promise to record a duet with a contestant from Simon Cowell's "The X Factor" - and he's branded the track a "mega smasher". The rapper helped his pal Cheryl Cole decide which acts she should take through to the TV contest's live rounds and he recommended the Girls Aloud star should mentor 17-year-old Cher Lloyd - and even sang with her during the final earlier this month.
Lloyd finished fourth in the series, but she's still headed to the recording studio with will.i.am - and the rapper is delighted with their material.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, the star writes, "The day after the last xfactor... cher loyd (sic) and I went in the studio and made a mega smasher... Hey cher, when should we release the song we recorded in london???...(Its a smasher)."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?