will.i.am Records Duet With 'The X Factor' Contestant
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am has kept his promise to record a duet with a contestant from Simon Cowell's "The X Factor" - and he's branded the track a "mega smasher". The rapper helped his pal Cheryl Cole decide which acts she should take through to the TV contest's live rounds and he recommended the Girls Aloud star should mentor 17-year-old Cher Lloyd - and even sang with her during the final earlier this month.
Lloyd finished fourth in the series, but she's still headed to the recording studio with will.i.am - and the rapper is delighted with their material.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, the star writes, "The day after the last xfactor... cher loyd (sic) and I went in the studio and made a mega smasher... Hey cher, when should we release the song we recorded in london???...(Its a smasher)."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'