will.i.am Records Duet With 'The X Factor' Contestant
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am has kept his promise to record a duet with a contestant from Simon Cowell's "The X Factor" - and he's branded the track a "mega smasher". The rapper helped his pal Cheryl Cole decide which acts she should take through to the TV contest's live rounds and he recommended the Girls Aloud star should mentor 17-year-old Cher Lloyd - and even sang with her during the final earlier this month.
Lloyd finished fourth in the series, but she's still headed to the recording studio with will.i.am - and the rapper is delighted with their material.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, the star writes, "The day after the last xfactor... cher loyd (sic) and I went in the studio and made a mega smasher... Hey cher, when should we release the song we recorded in london???...(Its a smasher)."
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC