will.i.am Records Duet With 'The X Factor' Contestant
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am has kept his promise to record a duet with a contestant from Simon Cowell's "The X Factor" - and he's branded the track a "mega smasher". The rapper helped his pal Cheryl Cole decide which acts she should take through to the TV contest's live rounds and he recommended the Girls Aloud star should mentor 17-year-old Cher Lloyd - and even sang with her during the final earlier this month.
Lloyd finished fourth in the series, but she's still headed to the recording studio with will.i.am - and the rapper is delighted with their material.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, the star writes, "The day after the last xfactor... cher loyd (sic) and I went in the studio and made a mega smasher... Hey cher, when should we release the song we recorded in london???...(Its a smasher)."
More will.i.am News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3