Kelly Osbourne Launches Foul-Mouthed Rant Against Ex-Fiance Luke Worrall
Kelly Osbourne has launched a foul-mouthed rant against her ex-fiance Luke Worrall on Twitter.com, branding the model "the worst thing that ever happened to me". The pop singer-turned-reality TV star dumped Worrall in July amid allegations of his infidelity, and she admitted the heartbreak hit her hard.
But Osbourne has now lashed out at her ex on the microblogging site after a Christmas encounter with Worrall - and accused her former partner of using her. In a series of posts, she writes, "Luke worrall is the biggest piece of s**t he has been trying to get back w/ (with) me... I only came home for Xmas to see him meanwhile he has been f**king 100's of girls... behind my back all he did was use me all girls beware of luke worral (sic) he is a using c**t!"
"He used me for my money and a free ride he is lucky I am not spilling the hole (sic) truth about what he did! He is the worst thing that ever happened to me I don't give a f**k what happens to him anymore. I am and always will be 2 good 4 luke worrall darling ur pretty face will only get you so far because u don't have the brains to back it up."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny