Kelly Osbourne Launches Foul-Mouthed Rant Against Ex-Fiance Luke Worrall
Kelly Osbourne has launched a foul-mouthed rant against her ex-fiance Luke Worrall on Twitter.com, branding the model "the worst thing that ever happened to me". The pop singer-turned-reality TV star dumped Worrall in July amid allegations of his infidelity, and she admitted the heartbreak hit her hard.
But Osbourne has now lashed out at her ex on the microblogging site after a Christmas encounter with Worrall - and accused her former partner of using her. In a series of posts, she writes, "Luke worrall is the biggest piece of s**t he has been trying to get back w/ (with) me... I only came home for Xmas to see him meanwhile he has been f**king 100's of girls... behind my back all he did was use me all girls beware of luke worral (sic) he is a using c**t!"
"He used me for my money and a free ride he is lucky I am not spilling the hole (sic) truth about what he did! He is the worst thing that ever happened to me I don't give a f**k what happens to him anymore. I am and always will be 2 good 4 luke worrall darling ur pretty face will only get you so far because u don't have the brains to back it up."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off