Kelly Osbourne Launches Foul-Mouthed Rant Against Ex-Fiance Luke Worrall
Kelly Osbourne has launched a foul-mouthed rant against her ex-fiance Luke Worrall on Twitter.com, branding the model "the worst thing that ever happened to me". The pop singer-turned-reality TV star dumped Worrall in July amid allegations of his infidelity, and she admitted the heartbreak hit her hard.
But Osbourne has now lashed out at her ex on the microblogging site after a Christmas encounter with Worrall - and accused her former partner of using her. In a series of posts, she writes, "Luke worrall is the biggest piece of s**t he has been trying to get back w/ (with) me... I only came home for Xmas to see him meanwhile he has been f**king 100's of girls... behind my back all he did was use me all girls beware of luke worral (sic) he is a using c**t!"
"He used me for my money and a free ride he is lucky I am not spilling the hole (sic) truth about what he did! He is the worst thing that ever happened to me I don't give a f**k what happens to him anymore. I am and always will be 2 good 4 luke worrall darling ur pretty face will only get you so far because u don't have the brains to back it up."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'