Taylor Swift Wants Katy Perry and Justin Timberlake for Her Dream Prom
Taylor Swift has dreamed up her perfect Prom night - an evening of fun with superstars Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake and Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs. Swift missed her own Prom because she had already entered the big time, but she'd love to go back to school and experience the annual rite of passage for teens - and bring a few famous friends along for the ride.
She says, "It would be a group, and it would be a really fun group. Katy Perry would be so much fun. She's just, like, crazy fun and, like, spontaneous. Diddy has always been very nice to me. Justin Timberlake is the same way. He's really funny. And Sheryl Crow is really down to earth and really cool."
"And J. Lo would be a really good dancer!"
More Taylor Swift News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked