Taylor Swift Wants Katy Perry and Justin Timberlake for Her Dream Prom
Taylor Swift has dreamed up her perfect Prom night - an evening of fun with superstars Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake and Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs. Swift missed her own Prom because she had already entered the big time, but she'd love to go back to school and experience the annual rite of passage for teens - and bring a few famous friends along for the ride.
She says, "It would be a group, and it would be a really fun group. Katy Perry would be so much fun. She's just, like, crazy fun and, like, spontaneous. Diddy has always been very nice to me. Justin Timberlake is the same way. He's really funny. And Sheryl Crow is really down to earth and really cool."
"And J. Lo would be a really good dancer!"
More Taylor Swift News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers