Taylor Swift Wants Katy Perry and Justin Timberlake for Her Dream Prom
Taylor Swift has dreamed up her perfect Prom night - an evening of fun with superstars Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake and Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs. Swift missed her own Prom because she had already entered the big time, but she'd love to go back to school and experience the annual rite of passage for teens - and bring a few famous friends along for the ride.
She says, "It would be a group, and it would be a really fun group. Katy Perry would be so much fun. She's just, like, crazy fun and, like, spontaneous. Diddy has always been very nice to me. Justin Timberlake is the same way. He's really funny. And Sheryl Crow is really down to earth and really cool."
"And J. Lo would be a really good dancer!"
More Taylor Swift News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal