Taylor Swift Wants Katy Perry and Justin Timberlake for Her Dream Prom
Taylor Swift has dreamed up her perfect Prom night - an evening of fun with superstars Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake and Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs. Swift missed her own Prom because she had already entered the big time, but she'd love to go back to school and experience the annual rite of passage for teens - and bring a few famous friends along for the ride.
She says, "It would be a group, and it would be a really fun group. Katy Perry would be so much fun. She's just, like, crazy fun and, like, spontaneous. Diddy has always been very nice to me. Justin Timberlake is the same way. He's really funny. And Sheryl Crow is really down to earth and really cool."
"And J. Lo would be a really good dancer!"
More Taylor Swift News
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series