Taylor Swift Wants Katy Perry and Justin Timberlake for Her Dream Prom
Taylor Swift has dreamed up her perfect Prom night - an evening of fun with superstars Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake and Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs. Swift missed her own Prom because she had already entered the big time, but she'd love to go back to school and experience the annual rite of passage for teens - and bring a few famous friends along for the ride.
She says, "It would be a group, and it would be a really fun group. Katy Perry would be so much fun. She's just, like, crazy fun and, like, spontaneous. Diddy has always been very nice to me. Justin Timberlake is the same way. He's really funny. And Sheryl Crow is really down to earth and really cool."
"And J. Lo would be a really good dancer!"
More Taylor Swift News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna