Report: Lily Allen Engaged to Sam Cooper
British singer Lily Allen is ending 2010 on a happy note after boyfriend Sam Cooper proposed on Christmas Day, December 25, according to a U.K. report. The "Smile" hitmaker announced in August this year she was expecting her first baby with the decorator but the couple was left devastated when Allen lost the baby six months into her pregnancy in October.
Allen has rarely been seen in public since the tragedy but now the 25 year old is seeing in the New Year as a bride-to-be after Cooper reportedly proposed while they spent Christmas on holiday in Bali. A source tells Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, "It all came out of the blue - but Lily was overwhelmed and they are both overjoyed... Lily was telling everyone that she and Sam had just got engaged (and) they could not keep the smiles off their faces. It couldn't have been more romantic. The resort is just so peaceful and picturesque."
The couple has been dating since the summer of 2009.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage