Report: Lily Allen Engaged to Sam Cooper
British singer Lily Allen is ending 2010 on a happy note after boyfriend Sam Cooper proposed on Christmas Day, December 25, according to a U.K. report. The "Smile" hitmaker announced in August this year she was expecting her first baby with the decorator but the couple was left devastated when Allen lost the baby six months into her pregnancy in October.
Allen has rarely been seen in public since the tragedy but now the 25 year old is seeing in the New Year as a bride-to-be after Cooper reportedly proposed while they spent Christmas on holiday in Bali. A source tells Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, "It all came out of the blue - but Lily was overwhelmed and they are both overjoyed... Lily was telling everyone that she and Sam had just got engaged (and) they could not keep the smiles off their faces. It couldn't have been more romantic. The resort is just so peaceful and picturesque."
The couple has been dating since the summer of 2009.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences