Report: Lily Allen Engaged to Sam Cooper
British singer Lily Allen is ending 2010 on a happy note after boyfriend Sam Cooper proposed on Christmas Day, December 25, according to a U.K. report. The "Smile" hitmaker announced in August this year she was expecting her first baby with the decorator but the couple was left devastated when Allen lost the baby six months into her pregnancy in October.
Allen has rarely been seen in public since the tragedy but now the 25 year old is seeing in the New Year as a bride-to-be after Cooper reportedly proposed while they spent Christmas on holiday in Bali. A source tells Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, "It all came out of the blue - but Lily was overwhelmed and they are both overjoyed... Lily was telling everyone that she and Sam had just got engaged (and) they could not keep the smiles off their faces. It couldn't have been more romantic. The resort is just so peaceful and picturesque."
The couple has been dating since the summer of 2009.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes