Hulk Hogan Shares Gory Surgery Pictures
Hulk Hogan has posted gory snapshots of his post-back surgery stitches on Twitter.com. The 57-year-old wrestling icon checked into a Florida hospital to undergo major surgery last Tuesday, December 21, just a week after marrying fiancee Jennifer McDaniel on December 14.
The procedure was scheduled to repair an ongoing issue with the star's spine, which has become progressively worse in recent months. Hogan, real name Terry Bollea, has been recovering steadily over the festive season following the operation on his back and he has been updating his online followers about his condition, accompanied by a series of photos showing the surgery scars, with captions including, "This was my Christmas present", and "I'm tired of being cut".
He adds, "I had to get my spinal cord straightened out. It was about nine hours. They made a two hour mistake with a drug... they gave me by mistake."
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child