Hulk Hogan Shares Gory Surgery Pictures
Hulk Hogan has posted gory snapshots of his post-back surgery stitches on Twitter.com. The 57-year-old wrestling icon checked into a Florida hospital to undergo major surgery last Tuesday, December 21, just a week after marrying fiancee Jennifer McDaniel on December 14.
The procedure was scheduled to repair an ongoing issue with the star's spine, which has become progressively worse in recent months. Hogan, real name Terry Bollea, has been recovering steadily over the festive season following the operation on his back and he has been updating his online followers about his condition, accompanied by a series of photos showing the surgery scars, with captions including, "This was my Christmas present", and "I'm tired of being cut".
He adds, "I had to get my spinal cord straightened out. It was about nine hours. They made a two hour mistake with a drug... they gave me by mistake."
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert