Hulk Hogan Shares Gory Surgery Pictures
Hulk Hogan has posted gory snapshots of his post-back surgery stitches on Twitter.com. The 57-year-old wrestling icon checked into a Florida hospital to undergo major surgery last Tuesday, December 21, just a week after marrying fiancee Jennifer McDaniel on December 14.
The procedure was scheduled to repair an ongoing issue with the star's spine, which has become progressively worse in recent months. Hogan, real name Terry Bollea, has been recovering steadily over the festive season following the operation on his back and he has been updating his online followers about his condition, accompanied by a series of photos showing the surgery scars, with captions including, "This was my Christmas present", and "I'm tired of being cut".
He adds, "I had to get my spinal cord straightened out. It was about nine hours. They made a two hour mistake with a drug... they gave me by mistake."
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans