Hulk Hogan Shares Gory Surgery Pictures
Hulk Hogan has posted gory snapshots of his post-back surgery stitches on Twitter.com. The 57-year-old wrestling icon checked into a Florida hospital to undergo major surgery last Tuesday, December 21, just a week after marrying fiancee Jennifer McDaniel on December 14.
The procedure was scheduled to repair an ongoing issue with the star's spine, which has become progressively worse in recent months. Hogan, real name Terry Bollea, has been recovering steadily over the festive season following the operation on his back and he has been updating his online followers about his condition, accompanied by a series of photos showing the surgery scars, with captions including, "This was my Christmas present", and "I'm tired of being cut".
He adds, "I had to get my spinal cord straightened out. It was about nine hours. They made a two hour mistake with a drug... they gave me by mistake."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season