Tyler Perry's Georgia Home Broken in by Teenager
A teenager caught breaking into filmmaker Tyler Perry's Georgia home on Thursday, December 23 has been charged with criminal trespass. Chloe Ware was caught by the director's bodyguard as she attempted to escape with two associates.
Police are searching for two other suspects, who may have stolen items from Perry's Atlanta-area estate.
Ironically, the break-in occurred on the same day Perry moved an elderly fire victim into a rental home in Georgia. The generous moviemaker has agreed to cover 88-year-old Rosa Lee Ransby's rent for a year - while her burned out home in Coweta County, Georgia is being rebuilt.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius