Tyler Perry's Georgia Home Broken in by Teenager
A teenager caught breaking into filmmaker Tyler Perry's Georgia home on Thursday, December 23 has been charged with criminal trespass. Chloe Ware was caught by the director's bodyguard as she attempted to escape with two associates.
Police are searching for two other suspects, who may have stolen items from Perry's Atlanta-area estate.
Ironically, the break-in occurred on the same day Perry moved an elderly fire victim into a rental home in Georgia. The generous moviemaker has agreed to cover 88-year-old Rosa Lee Ransby's rent for a year - while her burned out home in Coweta County, Georgia is being rebuilt.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier