Tyler Perry's Georgia Home Broken in by Teenager
A teenager caught breaking into filmmaker Tyler Perry's Georgia home on Thursday, December 23 has been charged with criminal trespass. Chloe Ware was caught by the director's bodyguard as she attempted to escape with two associates.
Police are searching for two other suspects, who may have stolen items from Perry's Atlanta-area estate.
Ironically, the break-in occurred on the same day Perry moved an elderly fire victim into a rental home in Georgia. The generous moviemaker has agreed to cover 88-year-old Rosa Lee Ransby's rent for a year - while her burned out home in Coweta County, Georgia is being rebuilt.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby