Tyler Perry's Georgia Home Broken in by Teenager
A teenager caught breaking into filmmaker Tyler Perry's Georgia home on Thursday, December 23 has been charged with criminal trespass. Chloe Ware was caught by the director's bodyguard as she attempted to escape with two associates.
Police are searching for two other suspects, who may have stolen items from Perry's Atlanta-area estate.
Ironically, the break-in occurred on the same day Perry moved an elderly fire victim into a rental home in Georgia. The generous moviemaker has agreed to cover 88-year-old Rosa Lee Ransby's rent for a year - while her burned out home in Coweta County, Georgia is being rebuilt.
More Tyler Perry News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna