Tyler Perry's Georgia Home Broken in by Teenager
A teenager caught breaking into filmmaker Tyler Perry's Georgia home on Thursday, December 23 has been charged with criminal trespass. Chloe Ware was caught by the director's bodyguard as she attempted to escape with two associates.
Police are searching for two other suspects, who may have stolen items from Perry's Atlanta-area estate.
Ironically, the break-in occurred on the same day Perry moved an elderly fire victim into a rental home in Georgia. The generous moviemaker has agreed to cover 88-year-old Rosa Lee Ransby's rent for a year - while her burned out home in Coweta County, Georgia is being rebuilt.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs