Justin Bieber's Shopping Spree Causes Chaos in Canada
Justin Bieber's holiday shopping spree sparked a security scare for police on Sunday, December 26 after he was mobbed by hundreds of fans at a mall in his native Canada. The "Baby" hitmaker celebrated his country's Boxing Day by bargain hunting at the Fairview Mall in Kitchener, Ontario, but his holiday shopping took a dangerous turn when swarms of overzealous girls mobbed the stores to catch a glimpse of him.
Bieber failed to make a quick getaway before fans began crushing each other against the glass outside the Sunglass Hut store, forcing management to call police. The manager of the store called the scene utter "chaos" and admitted she was forced to rush Bieber out to make the crowds leave, reports PerezHilton.com.
In related news, Justin Bieber says he wants to hug a Romanian orphan in 2011. The "Baby" singer reveals he's haunted by images he has seen of the parent-less tots in Europe and he's dedicated to doing what he can to help them - even if it's just sharing a little love. He tells CNN, "In Romania there are a lot of orphans... that are never touched or loved... That's really sad for me."
"I want to go over there and just hold them." And Bieber admits he thinks of his hero Michael Jackson whenever he sees struggling children around the world - and feels compelled to help. He adds, "He (Jackson) always wanted to help others and he always wanted to make people smile, make people happy with his music and his songs... and that's kind of what I want to do."
More Justin Bieber News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert