Justin Bieber's Shopping Spree Causes Chaos in Canada
Justin Bieber's holiday shopping spree sparked a security scare for police on Sunday, December 26 after he was mobbed by hundreds of fans at a mall in his native Canada. The "Baby" hitmaker celebrated his country's Boxing Day by bargain hunting at the Fairview Mall in Kitchener, Ontario, but his holiday shopping took a dangerous turn when swarms of overzealous girls mobbed the stores to catch a glimpse of him.
Bieber failed to make a quick getaway before fans began crushing each other against the glass outside the Sunglass Hut store, forcing management to call police. The manager of the store called the scene utter "chaos" and admitted she was forced to rush Bieber out to make the crowds leave, reports PerezHilton.com.
In related news, Justin Bieber says he wants to hug a Romanian orphan in 2011. The "Baby" singer reveals he's haunted by images he has seen of the parent-less tots in Europe and he's dedicated to doing what he can to help them - even if it's just sharing a little love. He tells CNN, "In Romania there are a lot of orphans... that are never touched or loved... That's really sad for me."
"I want to go over there and just hold them." And Bieber admits he thinks of his hero Michael Jackson whenever he sees struggling children around the world - and feels compelled to help. He adds, "He (Jackson) always wanted to help others and he always wanted to make people smile, make people happy with his music and his songs... and that's kind of what I want to do."
More Justin Bieber News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!