Madonna Sends Christmas Gifts to Malawian Kids
Madonna made sure orphaned children in Malawi had a merry Christmas - she sent boxes of toys, clothes and other gifts to her charity in the African country. The "Holiday" hitmaker brought some festive cheer to parentless children by shipping the aid packages - which also contained chocolate and sweets - to staff at the Raising Malawi foundation to hand out to local kids.
She included a handwritten note reading: "To my Malawi children on Christmas and Boxing Day. I wish I was with you. See you soon, M." Madonna founded the charity to bring an end to the poverty and hardship suffered by orphans in the landlocked region. She has also adopted two children from the country.
She adopted son David Banda from Malawian orphanage in 2006. Last year, she adopted daughter Mercy James from the Kondanani home.
More Madonna News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'